Males and Females

Friends with benefits is really hard to maintain. There's always a "so...what now?" point and usually one or both people winds up having FEEEEEELINGS for the other.

Period is a sad excuse for no sex.

No worries.... but you just did it again!

Well of course, I do everything. To everybody. Everyday.

Here's how it works,

ph01.gif

I joined okCupid to see your profiles guys. Krampus is 8796 kilometers away from me. Cytraul is even further, he is 9333 kilometers away. Yoda is closer than both. Cool stuff, but why does it show me pictures of random below-average looking girls from Prague?

I think I found one fuckable entity there:

17400224966416840782.jpeg

9839327892643311235.jpeg

Why do all girls from Prague claim to be bisexuals?

Friends with benefits is really hard to maintain. There's always a "so...what now?" point and usually one or both people winds up having FEEEEEELINGS for the other.

I think my problem is more of a territorial issue. I'm not used to having a girl who is potentially fucking other guys as well. It's unsettling.

I joined okCupid to see your profiles guys. Krampus is 8796 kilometers away from me. Cytraul is even further, he is 9333 kilometers away. Yoda is closer than both. Cool stuff, but why does it show me pictures of random below-average looking girls from Prague?

Look me up, bra, I'm Contortio over there (Cronopio was taken).

It hooks you up with people in your area right?

It finds you a match based on your opinions imo. It‘s a modern dating site of some sort. I filled some bullshit about myself and it now spits ugly girls at me and sends me spam email.

Agreed. My lone friends with benefits experience resulted in a girlfriend. She's amazing, so I am glad it turned out the way it did.

In other news, I am moving in with my girlfriend at the start of September. I am excited.