Males and Females

Agreed. My lone friends with benefits experience resulted in a girlfriend. She's amazing, so I am glad it turned out the way it did.

I don't expect this result, and I'm pretty sure that's a good thing based on what I've experienced of her livelihood.

In other news, I am moving in with my girlfriend at the start of September. I am excited.

Disaster looms.

Gee, this sounds familiar...

DA, how long have you been together? Only a couple months, right? This seems like it's a little too soon...

It sound like this guy I know. He meets a girl and he's ready to move in with her three months later. He met this one girl at a club and was ready to propose at 4 months. I talked him out of that and she ended up playing mind games with him and they broke up, but whatever. He likea da kids and can't seem to date anyone above the age of 21.

Why would anyone date anyone older than 21? We're all used up bags of loose skin with floppy labia and children and baggage!

I've finally met the exact male equivalent of me. He used to be fat and has an annoying complex about it, likes to talk about pooping, loves 80s new wave music and dancing to techno to an unhealthy degree, likes space in relationships, and thinks it's funny to take pictures of himself eating.

Have you ever found someone like that? It's WEIRD!

I think the 13 inch height difference ensures both are impossible. I'd just feel so bad about picking on someone so much shorter.

we've been seeing each other since november. by the time we move in together in september it will have been 10 months.
That's so fast! But I guess you never know. Plus I am sure no on here will actually be able to convince you how bad of an idea it is. But when you guys live together and realize you shouldn't have- we will be here for you! And hell if it all works out, cheers! How old are you and her? Were you friends prior?

I've finally met the exact male equivalent of me. He used to be fat and has an annoying complex about it, likes to talk about pooping, loves 80s new wave music and dancing to techno to an unhealthy degree, likes space in relationships, and thinks it's funny to take pictures of himself eating.

Have you ever found someone like that? It's WEIRD!

Id like to find the male equivalent to myself....

maybe it'll work out for them!

The Emptier, I'm just under 5'5. It was a (bad) joke, I'm actually the one who's 13 inches shorter.

Sex with a big height difference is really awkward and I cannot deliver the stone to the forehead death blow if I can't reach

So what is the best approach to initially talking to girls> I've drunk and I've got my eyes set on a few girls that I'd love to bone. I've sent them some bullshit but I don't know if it is going to work.