Males and Females

I think even the normal Durexes are quite loose. I had some other brand few times and they were a lot tighter. I don‘t think I have a small dick but I could probably fit my entire body into Durex XLs haha.

Cythraul let's go to a goth/industrial night and have a contest for who gets the most numbers (and doesn't call anyone back). I am a spastic awful dancer with no boobs so that compensates for my "is female" handicap.

I have so many infidelity dreams where I'm hooking up with other dudes. Better in the subconscious than real life right?

So some girl I want to fuck said that she thinks "i am cool". My next action is to fuck the living shit out of her. Suggestions? (Yes, I have been drinking).

Gee, I dunno...talk to her some more? Ask her if she wants to hang out? You have to find the middle ground between jumping her and becoming her new gay friend...if she's even into you that way.

Midwest girls are stunning, and the guys don't seem to compare. Possibly a winning situation for me?

if you actually live in oakland now be prepared for suckage in terms of chicks. really dirty hippy/punk white chicks, really gross black gang style chicks and unless you're in one of the affluent areas, most of them seriously are just gross gangbangers or dirty punkers/hippies who can't live anywhere else. if you get into piedmont though you could be the boy toy of some white milf who lives in a 5 million dollar mansion.

if you actually live in oakland now be prepared for suckage in terms of chicks. really dirty hippy/punk white chicks, really gross black gang style chicks and unless you're in one of the affluent areas, most of them seriously are just gross gangbangers or dirty punkers/hippies who can't live anywhere else. if you get into piedmont though you could be the boy toy of some white milf who lives in a 5 million dollar mansion.

:lol: No kidding, I'm actually am on the bottom of the piedmont hill so it's a nice area. And I'm about A 5 minutes drive from the telegraph/college berkeley area so that's nice