Males and Females

if you actually live in oakland now be prepared for suckage in terms of chicks. really dirty hippy/punk white chicks, really gross black gang style chicks and unless you're in one of the affluent areas, most of them seriously are just gross gangbangers or dirty punkers/hippies who can't live anywhere else. if you get into piedmont though you could be the boy toy of some white milf who lives in a 5 million dollar mansion.

more.jpg

An amazingly good looking redhead was behind me on the the way home from work today. She followed me for several miles and near the end there, I gotta admit, I was slightly tempted to intentionally cause an accident...

:lol: No kidding, I'm actually am on the bottom of the piedmont hill so it's a nice area. And I'm about A 5 minutes drive from the telegraph/college berkeley area so that's nice

ok cool so you're suck in the uc berkley zone haha, i thought you meant like real oakland. my band used to practice in west oakland, down by the west oakland bart station and mandella park way and that shit was the WORST in terms of crime, disgusting people and walking around. it's insane how uc berkley and piedmont are basically these white/rich havens in the middle of an otherwise crime ridden, awful, gangbanging, dirty hobo area. you definitely lucked out if you stay there 99% of the time; just walking to bart from my bands practice space i've almost gotten mugged like 5 times and had to run once from a group of gangbangers screaming GET OVER HERE WHITE BOY, not fun haha

Males and females are the same. They can both be logic and emotional. They work jobs. The difference are where things like their private parts and kids when it comes to both sexes.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit. A large part of the rules that men adhere to on a day to day basis don't apply to beautiful women.

Women fall in love with what they hear, and men fall in love with what they see. That's why men lie and girls wear makeup. - Wiz Khalifa