Males and Females

Guys...help me. So Facebook-Inverted-Cross girl has invited me, no, promised me a threesome tomorrow night with her and her friend (equally hot). I have had no experience with menages-a-trois.

One of them has a penis!

Cythraul I sincerely hope your mess becomes less unbearable in the near future. Is there something like AA/OA for heartbroken people with clinical depression? Which antidepressants have you tried? And whatever ex said to you, no matter how stinging and true it might be, nothing is 100% rooted in permanence and this too shall pass. Cutting her out of your life couldn't hurt, though I doubt it will solve a chemical imbalance in your brain.

Guys...help me. So Facebook-Inverted-Cross girl has invited me, no, promised me a threesome tomorrow night with her and her friend (equally hot). I have had no experience with menages-a-trois.

every one of you should have their genitals/ass/face in contact with someone else's genitals/ass/face at all times.

I have no personal experience but I have heard that you should switch condoms when switching girls. I don't know if this is super necessary, but sexual health is not something you want to mess around with, and it isn't too inconvenient. Otherwise enjoy, and spare us the details so we don't imagine you naked (no offense) :kickass:

I have no personal experience but I have heard that you should switch condoms when switching girls. I don't know if this is super necessary, but sexual health is not something you want to mess around with, and it isn't too inconvenient. Otherwise enjoy, and spare us the details so we don't imagine you naked (no offense) :kickass:

Actually Zeph is probably one of the better looking naked posters, he's in good shape.

Switching condoms is a good idea but I imagine it would be VERY inconvenient. If you had more time I'd say get them to produce their negative STI test results and bareback them to all hell (assuming they're on the pill or something).

I've never had a threesome and I'm not terribly interested in doing so unless it was two strangers

Seconding poop recommendation. And yeah duh chicks can get away with everything.

Counseling a friend about whether he should pork some chick. He keeps going on about how unpleasant it is to be intimate with a "soft" body. I weighed a lot more when we were intimate. I am embarrass.