Males and Females

I kinda wish i had something to bring to this thread evey once in a while. Considering some people's problems in here though, i must say... my life, while far from ideal, is going pretty well for someone who never gets any action.

Guys...help me. So Facebook-Inverted-Cross girl has invited me, no, promised me a threesome tomorrow night with her and her friend (equally hot). I have had no experience with menages-a-trois.

If it makes you feel better, statistically most men regret threesomes.

Also, they probably have shared a lot of men between them if she just up and says this kind of shit. So you might want to wear three condoms for yourself, because these bitches sound nasty.

If it makes you feel better, statistically most men regret threesomes.

I'm pretty much going to expect that, so I won't be as disappointed.

Also, they probably have shared a lot of men between them if she just up and says this kind of shit. So you might want to wear three condoms for yourself, because these bitches sound nasty.

Absolutely. Yeah, they're kinda trashy, but what the hell.

So the girl I've slowly been crushing on again, one of my best buds that I've been trying to (unsuccessfully) fight back the urge to like again, came out to me as gay recently. I don't know what to think of this... I mean I knew I didn't have a shot anyways... but it still feels like a punch to the gut. :erk:

I think it's much easier to deal with when the person in question is gay vs "just not into you," honestly - my high school obsessioncrushex came out and now we have a normal and healthy friendship because of it

as did I

Zeph: try to enjoy yourself. Have some wine. make sure everyone's comfortable, and win you're getting down to business, make sure to pay attention to everyone...

and take pics of course

Derek is the best

"I'm trying to get involved with a girl that I went out/hung out with once, so how do I do this correctly? Basically, I went out with her once, she didn't want to go out with me again."

So I'm supposed to be going to this birthday party for a friend of mine tomorrow, and this chick who I've been told 'thinks i'm hot' 'likes me' etc. is going to be there.

should be fun!

Women fall in love with what they hear, and men fall in love with what they see. That's why men lie and girls wear makeup. - Wiz Khalifa
Good quote bahahaha

I tend to think sometimes that I've avoided relationships because I see what disaster comes of it.
I do the same. I see so many people around me going through emotional pain because of relationships, I like to just be single and slutty. hahahahaha

Guys...help me. So Facebook-Inverted-Cross girl has invited me, no, promised me a threesome tomorrow night with her and her friend (equally hot). I have had no experience with menages-a-trois.
ohhh wowie! no advice but enjoy!

More like Males and Shemales.

no way!