Males and Females

zabu of nΩd;9916061 said:
I went swimming with a girl this weekend. That was kind of novel for me i guess

I could pay you to put me to sleep.

Religious Girl is crazy about me again, I've confirmed it today. She kissed me a lot more and texts me a lot saying how much she misses me and how awesome a time she had with me. This basically just happened out of nowhere. She just happened to be in town but apparently I've been on her mind much more since we last dated than I thought.

She's also more open to my values and such, and I've always been open to hers. Could be a nice, low-maintenance relationship starting up here.

Then again she might burn out like last time, but since it's summer it's long-distance (she lives 110 miles North of here) so that might work to its strength.

My life sucks now. There's something amiss with my body, weird stomach pains and shit. MP made me pee on a stick, no babies which is good. Asshole is bleeding from overuse. I hate everything.

Zeph what is the nitty gritty of Inverted Cross Girl?!

Zeph what is the nitty gritty of Inverted Cross Girl?!

Led me on on too many occasions, just to blow me off, borrowed money from me that she is always making excuses of why she can't pay it back. Manipulative trash. This developed over the course of a couple weeks and there's no need for detail. I regret ever knowing her. It's nearly serendipitous that Religious Girl showed up at the precise moment I lost my last bit of faith in this other girl.

German girl is getting too attached which is kinda worrying. She's continuing her travels at the end of August and her visa expires in October to go back. Is it bad that I don't care too much? Don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl... Just not really my type. The sex has been fucking awesome though.

I would read a comic book about Zeph. It would be covered with illustrations of him studying.

Your face must be contaminated. You stick your face in such horrid places. If all girls were classy, you'd be a fucking virgin. You're a giant lust-driven putrid being.

Your face must be contaminated. You stick your face in such horrid places. If all girls were classy, you'd be a fucking virgin. You're a giant lust-driven putrid being.
wow that's almost poetic! :err:

Luckily for aug, not alot of girls are classy.

There's already a large amount of sluts who walk around on a cold winter's night with skirts up to their vag and their arses hanging out for everyone to see, that have sex with anyone they can get their hands on any night they go out. They just don't get paid for it. Classy no?

He can afford his standards, it seems.
which are fuckin high beauty-wise
Luckily for aug, not alot of girls are classy.

There's already a large amount of sluts who walk around on a cold winter's night with skirts up to their vag and their arses hanging out for everyone to see, that have sex with anyone they can get their hands on any night they go out. They just don't get paid for it. Classy no?
their holes are probably rancid. those of my bitches are fuckin immaculate, i guarantee.

also, i'm lazy