Males and Females

So.

Inverted Cross Girl and her whore friend (who the day before offered me sex and I refused - thank God for Religious Girl) pushed their luck too far yesterday. They texted me, then called me, trying to impersonate one of their mothers, trying to convince me that she was about to get evicted lest I send them $100. Luckily, I had the number of her REAL mother, whom I called to find out that both these women are drug addicts, and one of them on probation. I called the police and one of them turns out is on probation and may be going back to jail, while the other one I don't really have a case against, but they have her name so if anything funny happens, that's the end of her. I've accepted that I won't be getting any of my money back, but that's the price of both my naiveté and peace of mind that I will never have to deal with these people again.

I slept very soundly last night.

i had to deal with a bitch like that a little while ago. i was quite the junkie during this time as well, but i was never close to as scummy as this girl. she went through all of my friends one by one flirting and implying sexual things all damn day, but all that happened was she would somehow weasel money out of you to get pills. i caught on to this after about one day. however she had my good friend going for about three weeks before he gave her the boot. he refused to believe it no matter how much we warned him (but he sure as hell believed it $300 and two bounced checks later).

next time you see her kick her in the twat and tell her to suck your dick if she wants a hundred bucks.

Good think you didn't do the deed with 'em, Jeremy, by the sounds of it they could have a wide range of diseases... and apparently, chromosome damage also.

So.

Inverted Cross Girl and her whore friend (who the day before offered me sex and I refused - thank God for Religious Girl) pushed their luck too far yesterday. They texted me, then called me, trying to impersonate one of their mothers, trying to convince me that she was about to get evicted lest I send them $100. Luckily, I had the number of her REAL mother, whom I called to find out that both these women are drug addicts, and one of them on probation. I called the police and one of them turns out is on probation and may be going back to jail, while the other one I don't really have a case against, but they have her name so if anything funny happens, that's the end of her. I've accepted that I won't be getting any of my money back, but that's the price of both my naiveté and peace of mind that I will never have to deal with these people again.

I slept very soundly last night.

I really don't get how you fell for all this shit. You don't seem dumb enough.

Man I should become an "I like you" scammer.

I talked to MP's brother for the first time yesterday on the phone. I can't believe I've been dating MP for 5 years and still not met his brother, but I will this weekend. I'm nervous!

Went to a baby shower earlier today, met an absolute stunner of a girl, who I chatted a decent amount with. She's originally from Newfoundland I guess. She was really cool. Looked at her FB profile later when I got home, only to find "In a relationship with ____." I can't catch a fucking break, can I?