Males and Females

Friends, I had a dream tonight and that we were like practicing a relationship for some project in school, with my ex-classmate. It all got kinda wrong and I was stripping her panties down multiple times to bury my head in the perfect ass. She used to be such a bitch, but that ass wasjust unghhhh.

On a different note, my girl started complaining that we don‘t have enough sex because I drink too much. Oh well. We were kinda having a vacation around various peoples cottages and it was cool but I returned home devastated as fuck.

I totally failed to read the "I had a dream" part at first ._.

I should post more real sex stories, but this just made me wake up with such a boner.

So yeah, a real sex story:

We were fucking, and it was a sex. It was sex with a girl and I came. End of sex.

I think my point may have just been supported.

I don‘t know why I get drunk so much more than I fuck. I am so used to drinking plenty beer every day that I‘m slightly stripped off my libido. I have to make a compromise though, especially in the next few days as we will be on my cottage w/ friends AND with girl.

We were visiting horse-chick and her man like two days back and the next morning the guy saw me opening a new beer and he was like, dude, how can you open another one after last night? But it‘s just my way to get past the hangover. I don‘t support it or recommend it, but I do it often and it works.

Just have to say if getting laid on the regular, some of the appeal starts to go. Not that I'm having bad sex ever, but a really nice buzz can provide several hours of entertainment rather than maybe half an hour.

Boozing tends to be cheaper than dating too.

Just have to say if getting laid on the regular, some of the appeal starts to go. Not that I'm having bad sex ever, but a really nice buzz can provide several hours of entertainment rather than maybe half an hour.

Boozing tends to be cheaper than dating too.

Well, dating is usually boozing for me and vice-versa, but too much alcohol puts my penis to sleep.

Ugh, it's pretty much the exact opposite for me. I guess it's due because I've never been with a female before. All the ones I meet are taken or not interested.

That is not possible. Find new people. There is like million women.

I don‘t know why I get drunk so much more than I fuck. I am so used to drinking plenty beer every day that I‘m slightly stripped off my libido.

How long have you been drinking broheim?

I've been drinking far more heavily than is healthy for near 7 years, with extended periods of daily drunkenness and asides the very rare case of 'whiskey dick' I've still got a higher libido than pretty much anyone I know.

I guess I do get plenty of exercise and my diet is pretty good asides for the alcohol but yeah. Everyone else I know that has experienced or is experiencing alcohol related problems seems to be in your position.

And I totally back having a few mornings beers to defeat the hangovers. Though waking up still intoxicated kinda beats waking up with a hangover. CRAPULA IN PERPETUA.

And yeah, why screw women you find unattractive when it's really pretty easy to get with women that you do find attractive?

I love the nicknames for these women :lol:

They are good. I'm still too new to know exact who is being talked about but the names are quite entertaining.

Luckily for aug, not alot of girls are classy.

There's already a large amount of sluts who walk around on a cold winter's night with skirts up to their vag and their arses hanging out for everyone to see, that have sex with anyone they can get their hands on any night they go out. They just don't get paid for it. Classy no?

This defines class.

Controversial opinion: Getting Drunk > Sex

Too tough.... both.

Ugh, it's pretty much the exact opposite for me. I guess it's due because I've never been with a female before. All the ones I meet are taken or not interested.
There's got to be an untapped source of pussy out there for ya... damn.

I'm going to be the asshole who said he saw the whole Zeph/black metal chick incident ending with her being a sleaze and not paying the money back she borrowed. She really suckered you in on that one, but at least religious girl is back in the picture. Just don't lend her anything to play it safe.