Males and Females

He's not interested in typical 25 year old things. He's really like 40. I can't get him a second Roth IRA account for his birthday or I'd just do that.

I usually let women come to me that works much better. Also don't care for lame conversations about totally irrelevant bullshit. Usually some attractive women will come to me and say something idiotic like why are you so quiet or you look like you're concentrating/thinking hard or ask me to dance to which I would reject them (fuck dancing/danceable music). Too much women have no discretion though and practically go home with any douchebag that tries to have the slang/mannerisms of a drug dealer.

I usually let women come to me that works much better.

...(fuck dancing/danceable music)

Yeah good luck with that...

re: people's suggestions, he just bought himself a new effects processor and he doesn't drink at all. I'll think of something. The strap-on idea isn't going to work either.

I never really cared for gifts, although they are nice. I just enjoyed relaxing and getting laid tbh. So my recommendation to you would be to go out for dinner and whatnot and then just please the shit out of him.

^^

seriously. or gift cards always work. I know it seems like a shitty idea or something you'd get from a relative, but I like 'em. Magazine subscription related to his interests wouldn't be bad either

Gift cards aren't real gifts, they're apologies for not having a decent gift. Strictly last minute shit imo. Although Krampus is on her way to the airport so I guess this qualifies.

Back on topic:

f84tw.jpg

A guy shouldn't be surprised that a girl expects him to buy her a drink, but she shouldn't be such a cunt about it.