Males and Females

I wasn't talking about drinking but paying for drinks. I would not want the girl to be drunk but better if she were sober.

Anyway, last time I met a hot female at some club she payed for my taxi home from her house as I had come with merely drinking money.

That post is full of win. Many girls go clubbing expecting every guy to go weak in the knees and buy them drinks. While I've had my share of experiences when I just turned 18 to buy girls drinks, the hot girls you end up home with at some point in time are the ones you have a decent conversation with while having a cigarette and aren't falling over acting like drunken whores or the girls who willingly give you their phone numbers.

Drunken sex is shit and overrated, especially if you're the one doing all the work.

This is kind of a side story but it's related to clubbing.

I have a friend who is a lawyer and every time I go out with him I somehow leave the bar/club with more money in my wallet than what I arrived with. The reason? He just throws cash at random people and tells whoever they are to buy a round for everyone.

Being the nice guy I am, I'm usually the one yelling at him to put his money away before all the whores see what's going on and ruin his life. I try to gank the cash from the greedy fucks who isn't in our group (which has resulted in a couple fights) and give it back to him later.

I've been friends with enough girls to know that they will pull every guilt trip and seductive technique in the book to get drinks out of guys. Do you even realize how often they go out with no money at all? A lot. If I could get people to buy me drinks based on my good looks, I'd never pay for a drink either.

That's retarded. I have never in my life gone out EXPECTING to be bought drinks. If someone offers and I'm comfortable with that person then yeah, but otherwise I just buy my own goddamn drinks.

I have an awkward time bringing up my relationship status when meeting new people sometimes. Sometimes a dude starts talking to me and he seems friendly with no other intentions - but really, who talks to strange girls on a night out without wanting something - so there isn't a good opportunity to be like LOL I GOT A BOY-FRANND.

MP doesn't care about nice things, he likes heartfelt shit and handmade stuff. I made him a gay scrapbook of pictures of us (and Steve Vai on every page) as a "welcome back from being in China for 4 months" gift and that was a big hit. I on the other hand like material goods and nice things. He got me gag gifts 2 birthdays in a row a couple years back and it was pretty awkward.

It's part of my whole I'M A FEMINIST thing. If I go out expecting people to buy me shit, then whether or not explicitly stated I would feel like I owe them something in return.

It's part of my whole I'M A FEMINIST thing. If I go out expecting people to buy me shit, then whether or not explicitly stated I would feel like I owe them something in return.

That was supposed to be a dumb play on krampus's double post, but it ended up on the next page, which made it even dumber.