Males and Females

If she'd told me the truth from the beginning I'd probably still hate her, but I wouldn't be this angry. Also, she dumped me for a fat Indian. That's just insulting.

I would be furious as hell if that were to happen to me. Freshman year without extra baggage sounds awesome though, don't you think?

And the underlined bit was below the belt :cry:

Mathiäs;9264480 said:
Bitches always do that. I mean, would you rather her have said at the time "I'm dumping you for my ex?". It's easier to say "I don't want to be in a relationship right now, I wanna be single" etc to avoid hurting the other one even more. Finding out later does suck though.
I would have preferred that she say that. I would have been maybe slightly more miserable then but I would be over it by now and I wouldn't have thought we could be friends again. It just really hurts me that she lied about something so important. She told me point blank that she wasn't going to get back together with him when she broke up with me...I mean, really, what the fuck?

I would have preferred that she say that. I would have been maybe slightly more miserable then but I would be over it by now and I wouldn't have thought we could be friends again. It just really hurts me that she lied about something so important. She told me point blank that she wasn't going to get back together with him when she broke up with me...I mean, really, what the fuck?

She probably just didn't want to hurt you, but inadvertently ended up making it worse

I had a totally rad Cythraul-style Saturday night. Went to 80s night with my friend and she got ambushed by all these Japanophile gay guys so I went off and danced. They played the BEST FUCKING MUSIC EVER and I was getting really into it. Some handsome strapping blond thing with really hard hands (ripped body too but I was trying not to notice) liked it and was all YOU'RE THE BEST EIGHTIES DANCER YOUR AIR GUITAR IS SO GREAT. Dancing is just dancing and it was a lot of fun to dance with a stranger who was good at dancing versus dancing with the same people I always dance with. We kicked it for an hour or so; it was his friend's birthday (she was a chubby girl with no male dancing partners in sight) so she was a good excuse to keep it friendly. Then he started sniffing my hair and tried to kiss me on the neck so I said "thank you for tonight" and ran away with my friends to eat pizza.

Not as good as Cythraul for sure but if I were single it would have been ridiculously awesome.

when you were dancing, were you thinking, "Oh man this is like Cythraul's goth club stories. I gotta post this on UM"?

No, it was more like "This is fun, I hope he doesn't try to kiss me"

Went to the supermarket tonight and one of the night stockers followed us around for like an hour bragging about how he used to steal from his old job at a gas station. Guy needs to work on his game.

lol do you think being drunk makes you attractive to women? it only works if everyone is so drunk that they are impervious to everything. just drinking doesn't mean anything will happen - you have to milk the "liquid confidence" aspect of it for anything to change

lol do you think being drunk makes you attractive to women? it only works if everyone is so drunk that they are impervious to everything. just drinking doesn't mean anything will happen - you have to milk the "liquid confidence" aspect of it for anything to change

Yeah, I think it's more the case of having lower inhibitions. IE as a guy you're more likely to approach someone or say something funny, and as the prey... err woman... you're more likely to not tell them to buzz off.