Males and Females

so my girlfriend isn't the only girl who feels that way. she constantly thinks people are staring at her

Chances are they actually are. It's really invasive and uncomfortable. I'm sure I'll get used to it but it makes me so angry; I'd probably freak out and die if I went to Latin America or North Africa where everyone stares all the time and yells shit at you on the street.

It would be pretty cool to go somewhere where the ladies just stare at me. Hell of a lot easier to drum up some action with someone who is staring at you with interest. I could probably do pretty well in Japan. 6'2 blond hair would probably attract a decent amount of attention, no? In America anymore 6'2 is approaching average. People just keep getting taller and taller! I miss early middle school. Having an early growth spurt was pretty awesome. Edit: I'm rambling...

I'm blond and 6"2. I don't find Azn women attractive though. The whole people with from different phenotypes being attracted to each other is kind of gay imo. I really love tall slim blonde women.

Having said they I've got no gripe with Greek/Spanish/Italian etc women, I've seen women from those countries who are beautiful.

Laura, if you visit India you'll be in for a treat.

@ cookiecutter - [The stranger bit] I found not a single person staring at my seminigness both in Scandinvia and Western/Southern Europe. I take it that people no longer get excited by the sight of an Indian [Chinese dude sprinted quite a distance, in a Dutch village, just to take a pic with my family and I] or are scared to stare owing to southasianbomberlolz syndrome, either of which sucks.

I'm blond and 6"2. I don't find Azn women attractive though. The whole people with from different phenotypes being attracted to each other is kind of gay imo. I really love tall slim blonde women.

I'm pretty picky, actually. Really I just prefer lighter complexions of northerly European type ancestry and to use Krampus' term "parasol toting" N/E Asians are pretty much it. Southern European women can work pretty well too, as you said, if they can pull off the lighter skin. A lot of the time the darker complexions with light/no tans tend to look more pasty or vampiric though.

Oh, I wasn't drunk when I posted that lol. I just don't remember where I was going with it. I'm sure I had something extremely stupid/tryhard to say, but whatever it was, I don't remember.