Males and Females

In my experience people look at strangers much less in the northeast US than other parts of North America. I've heard people do it the least in Scandinavia, although I don't know how accurate that is.

This seemed a weird comment to me. I know it's not even the same in ohio, but in wv, everyone makes eye contact, anyone will wave at you if you wave at them, etc.

I've made out with a 40 year old married woman and let her give me head. We were going to fuck but she chickened out. Any takers on topping that? :zombie:

Don't think anyone has topped Xorv yet as he is (hopefully) the only one on the forums who has felt up his grandmother

Girls do that because they want to stay on the "radar" and still be on everyone's good side. It doesn't mean they actually want to be good/consistent friends. Pretty nonsensical, I know.

I don't see why she'd do that, as she completely stopped talking to me, seemed to even avoid me around the village (we live 3-4 mins walking distance apart) and I never even saw her face for like five months.

That's just... backwards. Maybe I'm just being loldummm

I always thought of cougars as over 30; to me, any desirable woman over 40 is a MILF, regardless of whether they have kids or not.

Man-Purse insists he doesn't want anything special for his birthday, so do I surprise him with plane tickets to Tokyo or just make him some cookies?

Man-Purse insists he doesn't want anything special for his birthday, so do I surprise him with plane tickets to Tokyo or just make him some cookies?

The latter. He'll probably be happier if you pay attention to what he wants than expect him to go on a trip with you when he probably just wants to relax and enjoy his day.