Males and Females

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. We spent the whole weekend just sitting around in my living room watching Doctor Who and eating candy bars. I think the best present for him would be me showing up at his door brandishing my visa to China because he's been wanting us to go together for years.

You don't really know enough about our relationship or my inner life/state of mind to really be skeptical about anything. Anyway, it's not like I'm not apprehensive. We're not jumping back into anything. I actually don't even know when I'll see her again.

Skepticism is an epistemic attitude, not an indication of how much you care about something.

I thought this thread was for people that have no insight or real importance on your social life to discuss the problems with your penis, and then you tell her not too?! you crack me up man!

Skepticism is an epistemic attitude, not an indication of how much you care about something.

That said, I don't think a person requires great and encyclopaedic knowledge of your life history to form a fairly uneducated and arbitrary opinion on some forum posts you've made. Wish you all the best.

When you go to da cluuuub do you go solo? I feel weird going out alone and dancing while "unaccompanied" by friends but I imagine the politics of that are radically different for males and females.

"Into" gore? Gross. Tell us more about the weirdest bar you've ever been to in your life!

Not true for me, maybe it's because I only have one though. I can imagine once you have 3 it gets much more difficult.

Also, the amount of sex that I have has slightly lessened my drive. After about the millionth time it starts to lose it's obsession-causing novelty.