Males and Females

^ I think he means the fact that you mentioned autobiography already implies he would be writing it. He was joking.

Cyth, if you wrote an autobiography I would buy it.

Fixed.

I have absolutely no sex drive whatsoever and haven't for a long time. I suspect it's because I've been feeling depressed/irritable for weeks and am taking BC pills. Even dancing really intimately while drunk with a hot random stranger who was really muscular and wanted the krampus to Joy Division didn't make me want to do him, it just made me feel gay and romantic.

WHAT'S WRONG

@Cythraul you would definitely have an interesting autobiography. That bar sounds horrible and that chick sounds like a psycho - it's one thing to develop a tolerance for gore but you should never get off on it.

Hopefully it was the moral compass kicking in because she was sex-dancing with a muscular guy who wanted to fuck her that wasn't her purse-toting boyfriend.

Hopefully it was the moral compass kicking in because she was sex-dancing with a muscular guy who wanted to fuck her that wasn't her purse-toting boyfriend.

Dancing is just dancing brah!

I possess no moral compass that I am aware of. Man-Purse is the first person I haven't massively cheated/affaired on.

Dancing is just dancing brah!

I possess no moral compass that I am aware of. Man-Purse is the first person I haven't massively cheated/affaired on.

You know, I generally think you're cool, but then you go and say stuff like that. :erk:

Oh right. I'm 23 now, and I met Man-Purse at the beginning of my third year of college when I was 19. I only had one serious relationship before him and a series of people I dated but didn't care much about and I cheated on all of them because let's face it I was probably too immature/not serious enough to be in a relationship at that time. I was a late bloomer datingwise because I was not on the radar until I was almost 17 and it took a while for my self-esteem to go from that of a fat mallgoth to that of a normal looking girl.

So why did you cheat so much early on, was it part of the whole self esteem thing? Or just the immaturity, or a combination of the two?

@Cythraul you would definitely have an interesting autobiography. That bar sounds horrible and that chick sounds like a psycho - it's one thing to develop a tolerance for gore but you should never get off on it.

Nothing wrong with morbid curiosity but I sure as hell am not having relations with a chick that "gets off" to gore. :)

she was obviously sad of missing all the years of being a hambeast and then someone actually wanted to put a weeny in her and she craved that feeling and didn't know how long that feeling could last till she became a japanese hambeast again so she just jumped on any weeny she could find.

@Srontgorrth not sure, I think it was mostly a matter of not being ready to settle down.

@rms haha are you a native speaker? I'm not one for jumping on just any weeny and you'll be disappointed to know that I can count all my weenies on one hand. Also I couldn't be less concerned about being able to find weenies.