Males and Females

Yeah, I just realized that it was. I think women can complain more because women don't have a tendency to put themselves through a guy whining to get laid.

So I started seeing this AMAZING guy, we stopped seeing eachother because he started recording and is about to go on tour... then we started talking again, now he is back to not wanting anything serious because of tour (again).
It really sucks but I understand I guess.
:(

Who honestly faps to pictures like that? I need fucking motion.

Am I suppose to have a boner right now. seriously

maybe if we sat together on a couch, started touching and kissing, possibly i'd have a boner. Maybe, but I'm not really sure, because I just don't have a boner right now.

So Religious Girl is back to normal (I am now calling her that again, since her dependence on God is the main reason why she's incapable of relationships with physical beings) and we will be good friends henceforth. I have no regrets from the two months we've been together. Was fun and I'll miss it. She was hot but intellectually/morally (and by that I meant lack thereof) I require better.

I had an ice cream date last weekend with a religious girl whom I picked up at Wal Mart. The date went really well, but she may not have liked the fact that I pretty much do what I want and don't cater to what a woman wants out of me. I kissed her on the lips too, and she put her head on my shoulder. I know she was attracted to me.

Then she deletes me from Facebook this week and cuts contact with me. So the plan of making out/banging her in 3 dates is out.

Oh well, I'll just pick up some more girls. I was going to keep picking up girls even if we stayed together anyways. I can't maintain relationships for anything. :lol:

I feel you Zephyrus. Even though I just had a brief experience with a religious girl, we're probably better off with non-religious types. Though I did lose my virginity to a Pentecostal woman after all. haha

I only fap at Chinese buffets.

MP moved to Texas. F-buddy is off wearing a yarmulke for the Jewlidays. I'm going to stay with my (nerdy, engineer) relatives for a few days from Friday. I'm going to die

Just found out my girlfriend goes to bible study at college...weird.

She is accepting of my lack of faith, and I've no problem with her being a woman of faith (it is obviously not so intensely strong that it creates any kind of issue with us in our relationship.)

I do find it kind of curious that I am actually emotionally attracted to someone who is a self-proclaimed creationist though.

Though I did lose my virginity to a Pentecostal woman after all. haha

I‘d like to see the passage in bible that tells you to get Derek lose virginity so he gains self-esteem and starts stalking women at Walmart. Is that a psalm or something?

Guys, dump religious girls ASAP. They are mental.

Weird thing is this chick is probably the most sane out of any girls I've ever been with. And age comments don't really apply here seeing as she is only 18 for what it is worth and the last three girls I've been with have been aged 18, 22, 18...so.

Weird thing is this chick is probably the most sane out of any girls I've ever been with. And age comments don't really apply here seeing as she is only 18 for what it is worth and the last three girls I've been with have been aged 18, 22, 18...so.

There is also the kind that says they are religious but don’t know shit about it and haven’t even thought about it yet. As is the case with many things (music, art, sex, style, behavior etc.) when a girl is 18. Because random things like this look cool in puberty.

EDIT: By sex I mean fucking, not being a man / woman, although that might apply too.