Males and Females

awwww yeah *pelvic thrusting*

going on dates for free food is going well i guess. tonight's spoils: awesome chicken spinach salad, coffee, fruit and cheese board, johnnie walker black (with one ice cube), and a franziskaner weissbier.

Ohhhh yeah, forget about that. Shit, that was like 15 months ago. Lol at people remembering.

Edit: I totally don't remember a lot of these comments.

Going out to this used bookstore with this girl I met a couple nights ago at a concert. She's also from Chicago, has an HP Lovecraft+Cthulhu tattoo, is a psych major too, and is pretty damn hot.

Interesting experience on campus yesterday.

I parked my car and was walking to my evening class carrying my bag, computer cable, and plastic container with my leftovers for dinner (i.e. very nerdy looking). A woman, whom I would peg at around 30, was sitting on a bench by herself wearing a black dress. As I passed near her she glanced up, and I smiled and nodded to her. She asked me if I had a light, and I apologized and said I didn't.

Then she said, "It's okay, I have one"; she held up a matchbox. Apparently she just wanted me to light her cigarette for her. So I obliged, and then she asked if I was a student or teacher. "Teacher," I said. She asks, "Will you just sit with me for a couple minutes?"

We made small talk for a minute or so, and then she asked where I got my Master's and I told her UChicago. She smiled, and said "You're smart." I laughed and said "Don't be fooled." She smiled, and then gestured at my food container and said "And look, you have a horrible dinner. I could make you something better. You're not married, are you?" I told her I was engaged (which I'm not, but plan on being soon), and she looked down a bit and just smiled.

Apparently she had gone to Columbia for undergrad and her community college experience was turning out to be far more difficult than she had anticipated. I'm not sure exactly whether she was flirting, or just wanted someone to tell her she'd be alright. I asked why she moved to Florida, and she said "Because I got married." Something about the way she said it made me think she wasn't happy (she also had bruises on her arms and thigh).

When I left I told her maybe I'd see her again around campus, she replied "I'm sure you will." And yes, she was a very hot thirty-something woman. If she wasn't married, and I was single, it could be fun.