Males and Females

Interesting experience on campus yesterday.

I parked my car and was walking to my evening class carrying my bag, computer cable, and plastic container with my leftovers for dinner (i.e. very nerdy looking). A woman, whom I would peg at around 30, was sitting on a bench by herself wearing a black dress. As I passed near her she glanced up, and I smiled and nodded to her. She asked me if I had a light, and I apologized and said I didn't.

Then she said, "It's okay, I have one"; she held up a matchbox. Apparently she just wanted me to light her cigarette for her. So I obliged, and then she asked if I was a student or teacher. "Teacher," I said. She asks, "Will you just sit with me for a couple minutes?"

We made small talk for a minute or so, and then she asked where I got my Master's and I told her UChicago. She smiled, and said "You're smart." I laughed and said "Don't be fooled." She smiled, and then gestured at my food container and said "And look, you have a horrible dinner. I could make you something better. You're not married, are you?" I told her I was engaged (which I'm not, but plan on being soon), and she looked down a bit and just smiled.

Apparently she had gone to Columbia for undergrad and her community college experience was turning out to be far more difficult than she had anticipated. I'm not sure exactly whether she was flirting, or just wanted someone to tell her she'd be alright. I asked why she moved to Florida, and she said "Because I got married." Something about the way she said it made me think she wasn't happy (she also had bruises on her arms and thigh).

When I left I told her maybe I'd see her again around campus, she replied "I'm sure you will." And yes, she was a very hot thirty-something woman. If she wasn't married, and I was single, it could be fun.

Get that ho's number and pm it to me. Now.

I have a date this weekend with a coworker of my friend's wife.

Facts:

30 yrs old
Nurse
Actually attractive

Cons:
Works odd hours
Lives in Indiana (in before Rick), but it's only like 20-30 mins away from me realistically.

Good luck Ozzman!

Is it rape if someone who is blackout drunk initiates sex with someone else and said drunk person can't remember it at all the next day? Been having this argument round and round.

eharmony profile created, just gotta upload a picture and actually subscribe to get the full service.

Check this first match out...

The things I can't live without are:

Hot Showers. It makes the day perfect.
Art. Make life colorful!
Love. Isn't that what we're all after?
Movies. Entertainment = Happy
Pirates. Argh!

I typically spend my leisure time:

Relaxing! My job is fast paced and I like to wind down in my leisure time. Dinner, movies, or just relaxing at home with a good book is perfect for me.

My friends describe me as:

Creative
Happy
Respectful
Sweet

She's downtown and a few years older than me though, we will see...

I'm not sure how "Pirates! Argh!" is a selling point but good luck! What does YOUR profile say? :D

I am most passionate about:
I love just taking it easy and enjoying music, movies, games, books, etc. But with a desk job and sedentary hobbies I do like to stay fit so working out and exercise is a must.

The most important thing I am looking for in a person is:
Genuine. Anyone that lies, misleads, or manipulates others immediately loses my interest and respect.

Basic Information
Age 26
Height 6' 1"
Wants Kids: No
Kids at Home: No
Ethnicity White, non-Hispanic
Religion: Neither religious nor spiritual
Drinks: About once a week
Smokes: Never

The most influential person in my life has been:
My best friend. We've been friends since middle school and have developed our hobbies and interests together through the years.

The three things which I am most thankful for:
My friends and family
My career
Summer FINALLY being over.

Three of my best life-skills are:
Understanding local, national, and world events
Continuing to expand my knowledge and awareness
Keeping physically fit

The one thing I wish MORE people would notice about me:
People always say I have blue eyes, but they're very much green. They see the blond hair and assume blue eyes for some reason...

The things I can't live without are:
Niche music. I love music but radio is terrible.
Movies, especially horror and history.
Card/PC/Board Games. I can be competitive.
Down time on my days off.
Good food. Life is too short to not enjoy.

The first thing people notice about me:
I always have a glass of water/juice/coffee in hand. Random, but true!

Some additional information I want you to know:
I've been focused on school/career the past several years and am finally looking to get a social life again. I'm looking forward to meeting someone with similar interests.

I typically spend my leisure time:
Discovering new music, geeking out with games, and working out/exercise.

The last book I read and enjoyed:
"The Historian" by Elizabeth Kostova. A mixture of horror and history about a girl and her father that are wrapped up in searching for Dracula, who is still alive today and has their mother/wife captive. A great dark adventure across multiple centuries in Eastern Europe.

My friends describe me as:

Genuine
Kind
Loyal
Intelligent

Writing a profile sucks, it's worse than having to write a resume.

Also i'm too weird to be able to talk about what i'm really like on a profile, i'd probably never get any messages if i did :\

Good luck Ozzman!

Is it rape if someone who is blackout drunk initiates sex with someone else and said drunk person can't remember it at all the next day? Been having this argument round and round.

It depends. Did the parties find each other attractive? If so, would the other have had a problem with being raped by the other person? If not, then no.

heh, online dating is interesting

Says the guy who didn't even last a week with it

Haven't paid yet, you don't get the pictures and other shit till you pay.

Yeah, eHarmony is pretty gay unless you're looking to find someone to settle down with through that site. If you're into casual dating or hooking up, look elsewhere.

My sister found her husband on eHarmony, so whatever.

I got messages from fat girls on okcupid. Fat older girls. Fat older girls who thought we were compatible because we both like cats. I need to rethink liking cats.

Here's the proof.

screenshot20111007at102y.png