Males and Females

My date of sorts went pretty awesome, despite only being a short amount of time (an hour and 45 minutes or so, had to go photograph the protest). Going out again on Monday to eat some Thai food, nom nom nom.

that's funny. i feel like so many of you guys censor yourselves unnecessarily on online dating sites. my profile is pretty genuine but i'm not even interested in meeting anyone for anything real.

SELF SUMMARY

I can't sit still. I always have to be doing something, going somewhere, or occupying my time with good people. I'm not looking for a relationship or romance or sex at the moment - this is my "I'm single and selfish" time. I just go on dates for (sometimes free) food, company, and because I think it's important to hone your "getting along and bonding quickly with new people" skills.

I lived in Japan for 3 years and got back in late July so I'm a bit behind on what's what in the U.S. - especially things that are good to do in the area. I grew up here but it's kind of like I'm new in town again, you know?

What I’m doing with my life

I'm probably going to run off and work for a legacy airline as a flight attendant in the near future. Right now I play violin with the UAlbany orchestra. It's a very transitional time.

I’m really good at

Identifying local birds, learning guitar licks on violin by ear, applying fake eyelashes and liquid eyeliner, listening to people's love and relationship problems, T9 text messaging on a standard phone keypad.

The first things people usually notice about me

Nothing special. I wouldn't say I stand out in a crowd. I have big legs and I sound bored all the time.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

BOOKS: Moby Dick

MOVIES: Dumb and Dumber

SHOWS: Trailer Park Boys, Doctor Who, Star Trek: The Next Generation, King of the Hill

MUSIC: Black Metal, Death Metal, Thrash Metal, Power Metal, Heavy Metal, Electro, New Wave, Drum & Bass, House, Industrial, Post-Punk, Goth Rock, New Romantic, Synthpop, Futurepop, Chiptune, Disco, Minimal Techno, Reggae, Italo Disco, Funk, '80s Night

FOOD: Dog meat, Whale meat, The blood of the innocents, seriously anything and everything...I'm currently in the process of eating at every single restaurant in the immediate area. Got a recommendation?

The six things I could never do without

Airplanes, all you can eat buffets, friends, music, opposable thumbs, ballpoint pens

I spend a lot of time thinking about

The next meal.

On a typical Friday night I am

Out and about doing something with someone, seeing a show, laughing over drinks, spending time with my folks, maybe something having to do with deep fried hamburgers.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit

I'm unemployed and live with my parents. I think poop is really funny.

I’m looking for
Everybody
Ages 22-40
Located anywhere
For new friends, long-distance penpals
You should message me if
You're that bored

Do I sensor myself too much?

I had a few girls talking to me on okcupid but those convos seem to have tapered off. The best one was with some sexy serbian girl. I swear they are some of the hottest babes.

I'm in a weird situation. All my friends at UMaine are undergrads and I'm....faculty now. I dress in a shirt and tie every day but hang out with them in the Union...like I'm caught between two worlds, professional and personal, and the two can't reconcile.

I'm at the point where I'm questioning the pride issue that's holding me back from getting an online dating profile. I'm still in a college environment every day, but it feels like after 4 years I've exhausted all my possibilities there, and being a faculty member and all the fish in the sea are....undergrads, just doesn't feel right. Ya know?

I just want to get out of Maine, but that won't happen till a year from now, hopefully.

It's not like you're a high school teacher teaching some young girls the ways. I know of a female lecturer in her 40s who dates her 19 year old students. That's kind of wrong though.

So I "turned down" my qualifications for not desiring children and my matches just about tripled...I know I sure as hell wouldn't want to even think about it for a decade, but as of right now it's definitely a firm "no". I value my time/hobbies too much and don't want to be one of those dads that ignores their kids. There's a couple of rather cute matches coming up that say "maybe" to kids, so that's a consideration.

Okay, so I'm fucking this chick I hooked up with recently right. And she pulls away and squirts all over me and her body starts convulsing with her eyes rolling to the back of her head. And she does that over and over again the more we have sex.

She just wanted it to be the first and only time we hooked up, now she's calling me whenever she's randy. What do I do?

That's my story kids.

Okay, so I'm fucking this chick I hooked up with recently right. And she pulls away and squirts all over me and her body starts convulsing with her eyes rolling to the back of her head. And she does that over and over again the more we have sex.

She just wanted it to be the first and only time we hooked up, now she's calling me whenever she's randy. What do I do?

That's my story kids.

That means you're doing it right. Keep fucking her.