Males and Females

So Yasmine's argument is that all men are either gay or closet gay. When you add in the fact that she finds women totally unattractive, the person who is most fucked by this supposed scenario is, in fact, her.

So Yasmine's argument is that all men are either gay or closet gay. When you add in the fact that she finds women totally unattractive, the person who is most fucked by this supposed scenario is, in fact, her.

True, if that was what I said, but it wasn't.

I said men who are so insecure as to say "OMG EW", didn't I? I know plenty of men who aren't that childish. So......

I like how you're trying to reverse this back to me, this has 0 to do with me. lol Trying to put me on the defensive isn't going to work.

You forgot "you are only not gay if you say you wouldn't mind being gay".

It's ok. It's impossible to talk sense to someone who has already decided all men are gay. I've been called gay for not wanting to fuck Carmen Electra. I've been called gay for not wanting to fuck a dude. The irony is that the people who run around going "OO UR SO GAY CUZ U SED U RNT!" are exhibiting homophobic tendencies.

/facepalm

Read it again, you're clearly not understanding. lol

And I ask again, which is it, no moral objection, or it's an insult to be tossed around? Eh? I should ignore you, but I so want an answer. lol

@Over, ton of BS I never said, you're pissy over being found insecure. Done playing games with you, little boy. And cut the lame ass smoke screen defense, I never said that, I told Aug, Vimana, and the others that they're mature enough to just say "I'm not gay".

It's insulting to be accused of something I'm not, which in this case is being homophobic. I was calling you hypocritical because you repeated my position, except from a heterosexual woman's point of view, but the difference is that you said I was homophobic because I said gay sex does not make me hard while, when I pointed out that lesbian sex does not get you moist, I'm being homophobic. This is not hard to figure out.

I should have done an ad hominem count in the last two pages.

Starting with closet dyke, right? LOL

@Sap, no I didn't, I can simply say I'm not gay without all the OMG DYKEZ shit.
The only hypocrisy here is you saying no problem with being gay, then using being gay as an insult. I've no problem with someone saying "I'm not gay".

I've stated many times now I'm ONLY refering to men who are being childish with comments like "OMG GROSS", it's like a lil girl seeing a boy pick his nose.....Jesus christ.

Would you blow a dude after he pounded you in the asshole?

LOL, what if I WOULD? I haven't but.....it could happen.....hell I never thought I'd get a rimjob until my boyfriend did it about a month ago...was very......surprized.

I do have a question, why do men spring those surprizes on us? Is it just because you think we'll say no? I'm curious it's not the first time a guy has surprized me......like OOOPS WRONG HOLE, DOES IT HURT?! :OMG:

You've got the wrong idea. Gross in the meaning i don't wanna do that.

I know that's what SAP, means, I understand his position and I don't have issue with it. But honestly isn't saying I'm not gay the most accurate position? To me gross means, repulsive, disgusting, etc.

Sap jumped to the conclusion that saying "I'm not gay" makes them gay. That's NOT at all what I'm saying.

But we've spent too much time on this and Vimana understood what I meant so at least that worked out. lol

@Over, of course not, I didn't buy it, but I do anal anyway. lol No I don't consider it an insult, but I recognize that was your intent. Just like with the native thing on the other page, if I find a racist slur insulting I mmmmmust be racist. This is an attempt to shift your position on the matter to me. *facepalm*

LOL, I think if I were single this would make me autosexual, well if any of this actually impacted me personally that is. ;)

@Over, of course not, I didn't buy it, but I do anal anyway. lol No I don't consider it an insult, but I recognize that was your intent. Just like with the native thing on the other page, if I find a racist slur insulting I mmmmmust be racist. This is an attempt to shift your position on the matter to me. *facepalm*

LOL, I think if I were single this would make me autosexual, well if any of this actually impacted me personally that is. ;)

What you THINK my position is. Just so we are clear.

Anyway, I am curious as to how pleasurable anal is for a woman, without needing to furiously diddle themselves or employ something with batteries.

It would be cool if Yasmine and Krampus had an argument.

It wouldn’t be cool, it would be a load of shit. A grenade of anal shit. You don’t have to stick it in Vacant-Plantes anus becuase she will suck your cock and it will smell like shit anyway and krampus’ shit smells like asian noodles shit (no offense).