Males and Females

She was never one to regularly turn conversation in that direction at all. She actually talked about music and history and politics and stuff.

I know about that part, but ever since people found out what she looked like her boobs became somewhat of a hot topic. If I remember correctly, she left because someone posted a thread about a thread posted on another website of a bunch of guys talking about how hot she is.

My account may not be completely correct, though, because back then I was merely a lurker.

And she came in here one day and told us all to be gentlemen and delete them.

well looking over my files, i think i never actually saved them in the first place. they weren't exactly that interesting, it was just amusing that a girl had posted cleavage.

i do have some of nuncheon/ossa/charlie's boob pics though :p

In my experience that correlation holds for men, too. I wasn't nearly as frequent on here when I was in a serious relationship that for a few months went domestic.

zabu of nΩd;10084355 said:
Vacant Planets is one of those girls who inadvertently trolls forums by turning conversations sexual.
This is a thread about sex and relationships. I don't think she's done it anywhere else.

In my experience that correlation holds for men, too. I wasn't nearly as frequent on here when I was in a serious relationship that for a few months went domestic.

My girlfriend of 18 months is in the room as I type this. Playing Skyrim.
I was playing before, but that's what I get for going to the bathroom.

Here's my day in a nutshell:

Worked from 8-5. Left work and headed to my appointment for Thai yoga massage. Left Thai yoga massage with hot Thai chick who gave me Thai yoga massage and got some food at a brewpub. Left brewpub with hot Thai chick's number and a hug. Winning.

First time I ever met this chick and I successfully got her on a date and her number. Damn I'm smooth.

Oh, and did I mention she's already had her hands all over my cock and balls (during the massage mind you)? Great night.

Vimana seems like a decent candidate for asexuality.

porkpal isn't going to get hurt any time soon because the gayness is just about mutual; somewhere in there I decided to allow myself to just enjoy it. I assume things will only get faggier when we spend 3 days/nights in Montreal together...

KR: Have you ascertained the existence or non-existence of her penis?

Laura: Oh, then just go with it and have fun. And don't go to Muzique, the people who run it are dickheads and it's a shitty club.

I just Mysticame.....and now I need to Rest......You know, get some rest for the Wintermass........I Mysticame in your grave btw....right next to The Grave Of Petrified Souls.....(If you haven't got the references by now, blow your head off)

Here's my day in a nutshell:

Worked from 8-5. Left work and headed to my appointment for Thai yoga massage. Left Thai yoga massage with hot Thai chick who gave me Thai yoga massage and got some food at a brewpub. Left brewpub with hot Thai chick's number and a hug. Winning.

First time I ever met this chick and I successfully got her on a date and her number. Damn I'm smooth.

Oh, and did I mention she's already had her hands all over my cock and balls (during the massage mind you)? Great night.

was there a happy ending to the massage?

KR: Have you ascertained the existence or non-existence of her penis?

Not fully, however, she was wearing extremly tight yoga pants and bent over in front of me enough that I could get a very good look for any buldges. That and she had my body in strange positions and I accidently touched her tits a couple times and had my legs in between her crotch. So I'm about 99% positive it's a chick. Thanks for the concern though bruh. :)

was there a happy ending to the massage?

Nah, I respect women, I don't pay to fuck their face, I do it for free.

edit: Here's her profile on the website:

Chanh is unique; a free spirit. She is native Thai. She recently returned from Belize after training for one year with her yoga guru in yoga traditions. While living abroad, she traveled through Central America teaching yoga and attending retreats. She has over 5 year of experience in yoga. Her goal is to combine Thai bodywork, massage, and stretching into an overall relaxing experience. A buddhist at heart who believes in health and wellness through breathing techniques, exercise, nutrition, and healing touch. Her goal is to give each client a special heart felt welcome and she hopes each client leaves with internal peace and calmness. Namaste.

In other news, a girl on OkCupid (actually an older woman, lol) has agreed to go out with me. Now I'm all full of jitters and shit. I don't know where to take her because I don't know the place where she lives. (15 mins away) I better man the fuck up, as Ozzman and Dakryn would say.