Males and Females

Fucking got drunk with a co-worker and met my bro and those two girls at SNS but they were late and we left after about 10 mins of chilling with them. We had fags waiting for us to get in the fucking hot tub.

The girl I got to leave has posted on facebook, shortly before deleting the account and making new one, that I'm all she wants for Christmas, with a link to my profile in the post.

Urgh. I wish some girl I was really hot for felt this way. It's not that this girl isn't pretty, she just doesn't do it for me. She's a bit hefty.

I don't really care if me talking about wanting to get laid or mentioning that some girl likes me is annoying. It's massively in line with most of the content of this thread so suck it up.

Zeph I'm doing the exact thing to porkpal right now that HNGF is doing to you...hanging out all the time but too shit-scared of/turned off by the "relationship" label. That said, we've been going at this for a few months now, how long have you and HNGF been doing each other? I know you're anxiety-prone but it seems too soon to be worrying about The Future. I'm a big believer in "have as much fun as you possibly can and forget practicality and the future" when you meet someone who makes your pickle tickle.

Zeph I'm doing the exact thing to porkpal right now that HNGF is doing to you...hanging out all the time but too shit-scared of/turned off by the "relationship" label. That said, we've been going at this for a few months now, how long have you and HNGF been doing each other? I know you're anxiety-prone but it seems too soon to be worrying about The Future. I'm a big believer in "have as much fun as you possibly can and forget practicality and the future" when you meet someone who makes your pickle tickle.

That's been my attitude. I'm grateful for how it's going now. We've been at it since December 2nd. I breached the subject with her already so she knows that's what I'd like. I'll just wait for her to tell me she's ready and in the meantime enjoy this relationship-in-all-but-name. There's clearly mutual attachment beyond sex at this point. I'm not nearly as anxious about this as I was in previous relationships (I've been desensitized) but I do think longterm rather often. Thanks again, Laura.

I'm a tipper, only because I used to work in hospitality so I know how annoying people really are. And it applies to everyone that works in the service industry.

I should've known better, but I was drunk and alone. The rest of the people in the bar were there for a function and not at all attractive. So I spent most of my time talking to her with no initial intention of taking her home and she was listening to my sob story. Alcohol... God damn. Haha. Either way, I've been moved around again. Now in the small town next to the Blue Mountains in NSW. Living out of a suitcase fucking sucks. Should be over soon.

i don't see anything wrong with Sentinel's posts, i wouldn't settle for a substandard girl either.

20122011307-1.jpg

20122011308.jpg

In a weird spot with my lady friend. I just met her last month, but we've already become very close Platonic friends. We've mutually established that we're nothing more than friends, but then there's the case of things like last night where she stayed over after having a few drinks. This is the third time in the past couple of weeks we've slept in the same bed, and the level of intimacy has increased from mild cuddling to last night where she forced me to hold her, lock legs, and reach a state where we mutually used one another's face as a pillow. I attribute this to the alcohol, but I still don't know where we stand. Again, I can't say that I care about the whole thing, because I'm perfectly happy with us just being omgclose pals, but the situation is just perplexing to me.

Shove it in her firecrotch already dude.

Anyways, it seems to me that she is one that keeps pursuing the sexual interactions. Being the relationship expert that I am...I think she wants you.