Males and Females

I messaged some random girl who likes Arrested Development, Trailer Park Boys, and Breaking Bad on OKC randomly. Now if she stopped listening to the Grateful Dead we could actually get somewhere.

I also saw a total cutie into 80s horror/slasher movies. I showed a pic of her to a female friend of mine and we started a discussion on armpit hair and "girls taking care of themselves." I thought it was silly that a girl should be forced into shaving something because it is how they are "trained." She claimed that this girl with the armpit hair wasn't capable of "taking care of herself" when she clearly looks damn gorgeous in her other pics. I thought the armpit hair was sexy, and it got me thinking about hair in other areas...

Its kind of weird having just met someone something like 2 weeks ago and knowing that she's the best person to have come into my life in a very long time.

But hey, I've found myself going to sleep happy and waking up with a smile - which is something I've not been able to say for years now so fuck convention.

The same exact thing just happened to me. In the same time frame, too. It's odd, but pretty awesome.

Aww how cute.

It's just friendly so far. I'll see where it goes, I guess.

Is Vimana possibly "she".....

That reminded me of this thing that happened with this married couple in (I believe) Jordan. They met someone online and fell in love with them, and each talked shit about their spouse. Then, when they decided to meet, they found out it was just themselves.

That reminded me of this thing that happened with this married couple in (I believe) Jordan. They met someone online and fell in love with them, and each talked shit about their spouse. Then, when they decided to meet, they found out it was just themselves.

:lol:

How about we show off just how picky we are (IE why we're single)? What are you looking for as "must haves" ? I have a rather extensive list here...

-European or East Asian
-Light skinned.
-Thin framed but not necessarily low body fat. Naturally smaller build with a couple extra pounds > medium build even in better shape.
-Cuter > hotter.
-"Bs" to please.
-No short hair.
-No tats/wild piercings and generally maintain a more "traditional" look.

-Mildy/moderately geeky but not over the top.
-Likes metal at least a little.
-Somewhat of a homebody.
-Nice/sweet personality, but won't put up with your shit either.
-Educated.
-Not liberal. Moderate/Libertarian/Conservative/Apolitical.
-A neutral suburban accent would be nice.
-Not a religious zealot. Church a few times a year is cool.