Males and Females

i use my tongue/fingers and i always make the woman cum before i even take my dick out of my pants

i just go ahead and make the girl orgasm first, after that (most of the time) the girl feels obligated to make me cum

when i'm doing penis-in-vagina-sex, i can stay hard long enough to make a girl orgasm several separate times before i cum
this ^^^ has worked for me so far
i've always been told that the whole "simultaneous orgasm" thing is rare/impossible and that the only reason that real-life people even started actually trying to do it, is just because of the "unrealistically fictionalized steamy sex scenes" in those cheesy, quickly-written, dime-store-romance-novels

when i lost my virginity, the woman was a cougar with kids that were older than me, she knew she was taking my virginity, and she decided to "teach me how to sexually please a woman"
the first thing she taught me was how to "eat pussy" and she insisted on having her own orgasm before she allowed me to take my dick out of my pants
she told me that "simultaneous orgasm is a myth and the female should always cum first"
and that's what i do, i make the female cum before me

this ^^^ has worked for me so far
i've always been told that the whole "simultaneous orgasm" thing is rare/impossible and that the only reason that real-life people even started actually trying to do it, is just because of the "unrealistically fictionalized steamy sex scenes" in those cheesy, quickly-written, dime-store-romance-novels

when i lost my virginity, the woman was a cougar with kids that were older than me, she knew she was taking my virginity, and she decided to "teach me how to sexually please a woman"
the first thing she taught me was how to "eat pussy" and she insisted on having her own orgasm before she allowed me to take my dick out of my pants
she told me that "simultaneous orgasm is a myth and the female should always cum first"
and that's what i do, i make the female cum before me

i'm sorry if this^^^ sounds weird, i'm just trying to explain what i do in bed and why

considering his taste, i shudder to think about the women monoxide has been with cumming :yuk:

Perhaps people in this thread are talking about something different and mythical with this mutual orgasm nonsense, but I literally just started having sex a few months ago and virtually every act of intercourse outside of the first month or so has ended with simultaneous climaxing. Just control your stamina and communicate with your partner, and everything should be smooth sailing.

This was becoming a pretty good discussion until god damn monoxide chipped in. Some of us intentionally describe sex in a dirty way. The way he talks about it seems legitimately raunchy and wrong and makes me uncomfortable...

considering his taste, i shudder to think about the women monoxide has been with cumming :yuk:

i can't remember who i'm quoting, but about ten years ago, some celebrity person was once quoted as saying "freakishly ugly people are really awesome in bed if you blindfold yourself first"

Perhaps people in this thread are talking about something different and mythical with this mutual orgasm nonsense, but I literally just started having sex a few months ago and virtually every act of intercourse outside of the first month or so has ended with simultaneous climaxing. Just control your stamina and communicate with your partner, and everything should be smooth sailing.

first
you're prolly just having sex with just one woman, so you don't have the experience of knowing that there are a lot of women that will never ever be able to cum during penis-in-vagina-sex, no matter how good your stamina/communication

second
i don't see everyone's problem with eating pussy

third
my "stamina" is not an issue, when i'm inside a woman, i can stay hard for a whole hour non-stop, and if i'm inside a woman when i cum, i can have several separate ejaculations with a single erections

fourth
"communicating" with the woman you're having sex with is more important than any actual "skill" when it comes to making a girl cum

This was becoming a pretty good discussion until god damn monoxide chipped in. Some of us intentionally describe sex in a dirty way. The way he talks about it seems legitimately raunchy and wrong and makes me uncomfortable...

seriously, people,
is anything i've posted in this thread really that much more disgusting than the random crap that onder's been posting in the other threads

i can't remember who i'm quoting, but about ten years ago, some celebrity person was once quoted as saying "freakishly ugly people are really awesome in bed if you blindfold yourself first"

for me there is -no such thing- as awesome sex with ugly people. no matter how exceedingly well my penis could be physically stimulated, i simply wouldn't be able to get over my repulsion at their hideousness, so the act would never even have the chance to occur.

That is based off of the assumption that they're willing to put in extra effort to made the deed pleasurable...which also assumes two other things. 1) Anyone on the attractive end doesn't put forth effort ; 2)The lesser attractive person has had plenty of well rounded practice. The first is more likely than the second, yet still a massive assumption.

In other words, it is pretty silly.