Males and Females

UEF63.gif

what is a mutual o? does it always involve squirting?

Depends on the girl. Some squirt from g-spot stimulation...others only from clitoral...and others not at all. It at least involves gushing, but is always most satisfying with a full on super soaker squirt down there.

Depends on the girl. Some squirt from g-spot stimulation...others only from clitoral...and others not at all. It at least involves gushing, but is always most satisfying with a full on super soaker squirt down there.

Am I the only who loves how aug is the one to ask this?

yea yea i knew all those bitches were faking lol. BUT SOMEDAY I WILL BRING A WOMAN TO ORGASM

Anyone getting hung up on "well der one orgasm happens a half second before the other" probably hasn't experienced what they want to call a "near-mutual O" either.

Oh dear. Living proof that it's about quality not quantity!

I have a pretty average/not easy time (but in reality probably not, "THE MEDIA" convinces us that we're all failures if we can't O 50000 times/if a dude can't make a woman come 500000 times in one session, thanks Maxim and Cosmo) "getting there" but shit is legit 100% successful. Reason 34573495734934 I <3 PP. Also he just got a new job!!!

"I have no idea when someone is teasing and take things quite literally so I can feel validated via social forum"

see what I did there? ;)

"I have no idea when someone is teasing and take things quite literally so I can feel validated via social forum"

see what I did there? ;)

A mutual o is pretty fucking obvious, it's a mutual orgasm, as in both people having an orgasm at the same time.
which is impossible, so i just go ahead and make the girl orgasm first, after that (most of the time) the girl feels obligated to make me cum

It's not impossible, I've done it quite a few times.

okay maybe not totally impossible, but extremely difficult, and i'm lazy
i prefer receiving blowjobs, so if i'm doing penis-in-vagina-sex, i can stay hard long enough to make a girl orgasm several separate times before i cum

How is it difficult? If you're having fun with what you're doing the effort is presumably there to get her to said point as you are, if not before hand as well.