Males and Females

saw a perfect example of it when my roommate was watching judge judy a few days ago

someone's suing someone else, the bailif hands judy a piece of paper, and she's decided to make her ruling SOLELY based on the content of what's written on the paper, it gets to a point where you're totally expecting her to quickly read the paper, make her ruling and move on to the next case in 20 seconds, but instead of that, she spends 20 minutes explaining exactly why the paper she's holding is the most important piece of evidence in the case, it was totally just another crazy example of how judy as a female was doing way way more talking than a guy judge would have done

wat

zabu of nΩd;10388205 said:
See, that's a much better story than one about taking a shit, as i'm sure you'd agree. Let's keep this coming.

What if he was taking a shit WHILE plowing his woman though?

You're killing it!

One of PP's friends refers to mutual O as "seeing the unicorn" which I find sad because that shouldn't really be as rare as seeing a unicorn!

if you're talking about "simultaneous orgasm", then, yes, it really is "as rare as seeing a unicorn"
I've even met a female medical doctor that's completely convinced that it's mechanically impossible
for me it's never an issue, i use my tongue/fingers and i always make the woman cum before i even take my dick out of my pants

One of PP's friends refers to mutual O as "seeing the unicorn" which I find sad because that shouldn't really be as rare as seeing a unicorn!

The mutual O is pretty easy to achieve with partners who are comfortable together and communicate. Pretty standard in my sex life. If PPs pal is just banging random broads how much chemistry can reasonably be expected?

Mutual O is pretty common from my experience as well. At least 70% percent of the time with my current partner. If you're able to build them up and keep things interesting throughout I don't see how building to your own climax wouldn't bring them there as well at least half the time.