Males and Females

Because an unrelated-to-you dude fucked them over? I dunno. I don't play that. I'd at least send the "sorry uhhh I have diarrhea" excuse text.

DSLs are great. My initial and current attraction to PP is heavily based off his DSLs

559127_913285691075_1447636917_n.jpg

My mother said getting stood up was "what goes around comes around" because I dumped some gorgeous Russian girl before coming back from Prague.

Woman barely talks to me anymore, debating breaking up with her tbh. I dunno. We were on break for a good week or so in which we barely spoke. But now it's like... she still doesn't. I dunno.

I agree but in this case I think people are actually suggesting that if I shit on someone (a girl) and later in life I get shitted on ( by a different girl) that's somehow a consequence or "karma". This is what most people think when they say or hear the "what comes around goes around" BS.

Example:What his mother said to him (sentinel) - "My mother said getting stood up was "what goes around comes around" because I dumped some gorgeous Russian girl before coming back from Prague."

I'm pretty sure Sentinel just said that to let everyone know he dumped some gorgeous russian girl. And it really has nothing to do with anything besides he's a gayboy.

I agree but in this case I think people are actually suggesting that if I shit on someone (a girl) and later in life I get shitted on ( by a different girl) that's somehow a consequence or "karma". This is what most people think when they say or hear the "what comes around goes around" BS.

Example:What his mother said to him (sentinel) - "My mother said getting stood up was "what goes around comes around" because I dumped some gorgeous Russian girl before coming back from Prague."

In this case I would posit that SS, as the type of person who behaves in that way, is most likely to also find himself in the company of people who behave in a similar fashion, and thusly most likely find himself treated in a similar fashion as he has treated others. It doesn't have to be mystical.