Males and Females

zabu of nΩd;10394929 said:
For being a pushover?

You can't just kick someone out onto the streets because you don't want to be with them anymore. She really didn't have anywhere else to go and was unemployed at the time. We'd been together for five years, so I think it was fair to give her time to get herself together. Just throwing her out would have been pretty classless.

yep i was tapping that

Sabina2.jpg

Sabina.jpg

i guess her nose is a little big :p

Nah, her nose is good. The only thing I would complain about is the hair color, it could be more natural. Otherwise I really like her. I know that most men wouldn't consider her the prettiest, but she's definitely my type.

Those girls we were talking to at the pub were both better looking than her. The brunette kurva with the big sexy ass who made you pay for her drink/glass was hotter too.

Those girls we were talking to at the pub were both better looking than her. The brunette kurva with the big sexy ass who made you pay for her drink/glass was hotter too.

I disagree. The one with the drink was ugly imo. My neighbor kurva might be on the same level. The blonde one you were hitting on was just alright.

Aug-whore = Onder-neighbor > blonde kurva > spilled drink kurva.