Males and Females

That's a load of bullshit. You never see a woman that fat in a hunter gatherer society. That woman is not "healthy".

This. We evolved as hunters and distance-runners. 30,000 years ago they'd say "let the neanderthals have her."

Hm. Maybe that's how we non-Africans got neanderthal blood?

So me and my girlfriend have finally split up. We ended up moving to Kent, Ohio together and it turned out to be a complete disaster. I couldn't find work and started drinking heavily as a result. On top of that, I have a very bad temper and, while drinking heavily last week I said some of the worst possible things I've ever said to someone. The next morning, I made the decision to move out. I figured that I wasn't stable enough to be living with someone and found it to be the best and most pragmatic decision to move out. We hadn't even been living together a month.

Since I am still on the lease and currently don't have a job, I have put her in a pretty tough spot. Earlier tonight she went to a grad-school orientation meeting. I texted her around 9:00 asking her if it was over and she said "no" to which I replied "sorry, I'll leave you alone." She replied with "k". I later saw her on Facebook which I found odd because we didn't have internet at our apartment. I asked her if there was anything wrong and she told me to change our relationship status on Facebook. We had already decided to take a hiatus in our relationship so this didn't come as a surprise but I found it odd that she wouldn't tell me what she was doing. I proceeded to tell her I had changed it and asked her why she was acting this way. All she replied with was "thanks" to which I replied with "Ok well if you aren't willing to discuss it, I'm not going to waste my time." No response.

I'm not sure what this means or how to handle the situation. Earlier on in the day, she was expressing how difficult it was to see the apartment without my stuff in it and how much she missed me so I found it strange that she was choosing to completely ignore me. I have been trying to handle this maturely but she seems to be taking it as a "you don't really care about this break-up" sort of thing. I feel like I made the right decision in moving out but I have still trapped myself into a lose-lose situation. I am relieved to have escaped from the way I treated her but it is still very difficult for me to decide how to go about being on good terms with her. I have chosen not to contact her unless she contacts me first but the confusion of her odd mannerisms a few hours ago has me confused and desperate to know what her deal was. We had been dating for almost two years.

Any advice?

Don't expect her to have it all figured out right away. Fuck if we know.

Goddamn it, look what you went and did. I'm going to have to put m_c on ignore if I'm subjected to the pics of that strangled elephant one more time.

Join the amazing club.

Monoxide, In all honesty I like buns of steel style fitness babes and it's a major dent in my self esteem that absolutely none of them would give me a second glance because I'm a skinny boy. I plan on changing that though.

Lol, I'm obsessed with the idea of bumming a hot fitness girl in her buns of steel.

ObscureInfinity, breaking up is not a party. You have to accept "bad guy" credit and take all blame since you apparently can't control yourself and were verbally abusive to your girlfriend because you are a drunk with poor self-control. You also took the initiative to move out. It's all on you. Fuck off and let her get over the breakup without interfering.

st_1289867881_-991369335_0.jpg

allison.jpg

t-ara2.jpg

much better

That's a load of bullshit. You never see a woman that fat in a hunter gatherer society. That woman is not "healthy".

okay, stop with the anorexia/female-body-builder bullshit

there's a a really big difference between whooty models like Marcy Diamond/Amber Priddy/London Andrews/Virgo Peridot/Remy Lacroix/Kalifornia and the unhealthy huge lard-ass girls that you'll find here
http://www.supersizedbombshells.com/main.html
http://www.bighotbombshells.com/main.html

the girls i named are sexy
the links i posted are nasty

ObscureInfinity, breaking up is not a party. You have to accept "bad guy" credit and take all blame since you apparently can't control yourself and were verbally abusive to your girlfriend because you are a drunk with poor self-control. You also took the initiative to move out. It's all on you. Fuck off and let her get over the breakup without interfering.

allison.jpg

t-ara2.jpg

much better

awwww yeaaahhh! all systems go!

there's a a really big difference between whooty models like Marcy Diamond/Amber Priddy/London Andrews/Virgo Peridot/Remy Lacroix/Kalifornia and the unhealthy huge lard-ass girls that you'll find here

Do you know what anorexia is? It's a serious mental illness that kills people. The cutoff is a BMI of 17.5 or lower, which is not the same as being athletic, lean, slender or "under 150 pounds."

how_mom_saved_640_03.jpg

Quit throwing "anorexic" around.

Yes. Leave her the fuck alone!

this would be my advice

Monoxide, In all honesty I like buns of steel style fitness babes and it's a major dent in my self esteem that absolutely none of them would give me a second glance because I'm a skinny boy. I plan on changing that though.

Lol, I'm obsessed with the idea of bumming a hot fitness girl in her buns of steel.

since you're "skinny" you'd be able to get laid really fast if you were willing to fuck a squishy/jiggly girl that weighs more than you, seriously, girls are very weight-conscious, if it's obvious to her that she weighs more than you, and you pretend she's sexy, she'll be all over you, all you gotta do is say the word "voluptuous"

ObscureInfinity, Fuck off and let her get over the breakup without interfering.

allison.jpg

t-ara2.jpg

much better

@ Obscure Infinity
she's gonna need time to get over you, that's not gonna happen unless you are completely totally removed from her life, what you really need to do is just simply go an entire few weeks (or maybe even a few months) without any type of communication at all whatsoever, no phone calls, no texting (maybe even change your number) no facebook, no e-mails, nothing at all

@ everyone else
what the fucking hell is up with all the non-asian males wanting to fuck asian girls??
i don't get it, i seriously don't get it
i personally prefer the definitively-caucazoid-nose-shape

Do you know what anorexia is? It's a serious mental illness that kills people. The cutoff is a BMI of 17.5 or lower, which is not the same as being athletic, lean, slender or "under 150 pounds."

how_mom_saved_640_03.jpg

Quit throwing "anorexic" around.

first
if you remove the word "anorexic" from the post i made
the point is still valid
whooty models are sexier than SSBBW models

second
yes i know what anorexia is
i know it kills people because i've had friends die from it

third
the BMI charts are total fucking BULLSHIT they assume that all humans have the same ribcage width/hipbone width/metabolism/muscle mass

fourth
females are supposed to be "voluptuous" curvy, soft
especially in the area around the uterus, in a HEALTHY female between puberty and menopause there should be a layer of cushioning around the uterus to protect the fetus when pregnancy happens
i have friends that are medical doctors and they say that a female getting 6-pack abs can fuck-up the reproductive system
when huge lard-ass women loose alot of weight really really rapidly and then they "just can't loose that last 10 pounds", it's because "that last 10 pounds" is actually supposed to be there

fifth
if a female's got boobs big enough to completely totally dramatically change shape when she puts on/takes off her bra, she shouldn't be under 150 pounds unless she's under 5 feet tall

OK, so you'll avoid my strong point hunter gatherer societies never having women the size of the chick you showed, and instead throw out some straw-man argument about anorexic chicks, when I never even said anything about super skinny chicks. Great argumentation.