Males and Females

My type, which others will probably claim is none existent in an attempted diss, is brunette slavic women. Five of my ex girlfriends fit that description. They're all slim but curvy too although hight is totally variable. I think some south american women who are mostly white in their appearance but perhaps permatanned are hot too, as are Scandinavian women.

OK, so you'll avoid my strong point hunter gatherer societies never having women the size of the chick you showed, and instead throw out some straw-man argument about anorexic chicks, when I never even said anything about super skinny chicks. Great argumentation.

there was no "straw-man argument" i actually believe everything i posted

i just ignored a post because "hunter-gatherer societies" don't exist anymore

ObscureInfinity, breaking up is not a party. You have to accept "bad guy" credit and take all blame since you apparently can't control yourself and were verbally abusive to your girlfriend because you are a drunk with poor self-control. You also took the initiative to move out. It's all on you. Fuck off and let her get over the breakup without interfering.

st_1289867881_-991369335_0.jpg

allison.jpg

t-ara2.jpg

much better

:lol: Thanks for the vote of confidence.

As far as "leaving her the fuck alone" goes, I have suggested multiple times for us to (at least temporarily) break off contact with the exception of discussing apartment expenses. She doesn't seem to take too kindly to that. Should I just stop talking to her anyway?

Also, we've been beating around the bush about getting back together once I learn to control my anger and take care of my alcoholism, anxiety, emotional issues, etc. Is this possible or is it more likely that this will remain something that I won't be able to take back?

I tried to make a sexy woman with my technical pencil and some copy paper, but it didn't turn out quite right, her face is pretty awful and her arms look like those of a long term drug abusing hooker. Still, she can be the sacred spirit lady and guardian angel of Ultimate Metal femininity.

DSCF3356.jpg

How should I dress for getting girls?

I normally wear black jeans, brown vans and a black leather jacket with whatever t-shirt, usually just a plain black or dark red one. Should I get some gay shiny things like a necklace or something?

How should I dress for getting girls?

I normally wear black jeans, brown vans and a black leather jacket with whatever t-shirt, usually just a plain black or dark red one. Should I get some gay shiny things like a necklace or something?

It depends where you're going and the type of girls you're trying to pick up. I think the main things are to not wear baggy clothes which insinuates insecurity about your body and to have good hygiene (clean nails, brushed hair, etc.). I find it hard to imagine that wearing a chain is going to be a difference maker.

LOL what?

Blond hair and blue eyes are from Scandinavia. Indo-Europeans more or less looked the same until they mutated/adapted/mixed with other peoples.

Edit: Those traits in Europe, anyway. Those traits have mutated elsewhere, but not anywhere that has mixed with Indo-Europeans, if I remember correctly.