Males and Females

Not monoxide_child, she probably has BUNS OF STEEL and would offend his delicate sensibilities.

seriously, did you people just sleep through biology class
an old-enough-to-breed-female should have the-bones-in-the-hip wide enough that from looking at just the width-of-the-hip-bones, you can tell that you're looking at a female's ass instead of a male's
the explanation of why buns-of-steel are so incredibly hard to acquire/maintain is just simply because they're just not fucking natural
a healthy human's butt-cheeks should jiggle-like-jello-when-you-walk
also
a healthy female between puberty and menopause should have a layer of fat wrapped around the uterus (cushioning to protect the fetus)

this is what a healthy, adult, female's ass should look like

London3BLOG.jpg

londonandrewschairsm.jpg

7-26-2010_8-59-07_PM.jpg

tumblr_lznowgofKC1qlwlv6o1_400.jpg

London_Andrews36.jpg

highres_21748018.jpeg

Monoxide child, only black men go for women like that.

the pics i posted were all the same woman

also what the hell is up with all the white guys that want "perky" breasts, visible ribs. 6-pack-abs, narrow hip-bones, and buns-of-steel on a female??

i'd prefer a woman that looks like this over the women that the other people have posted
11363_15big.jpg

the pics i posted were all the same woman

also what the hell is up with all the white guys that want "perky" breasts, visible ribs. 6-pack-abs, narrow hip-bones, and buns-of-steel on a female??

i'd prefer a woman that looks like this over the women that the other people have posted
11363_15big.jpg

I'd put it in her Butt.

Dakryn, this is all a bit personal and inappropriate, but in with the spirit of the forum, do you find your lusts and fantasies to be truly satiated within the monogamous relationship with your spouse?

Do have rows with her and is the relationship something that just gels out of sheer love or do you have to tactfully manipulate the situation constantly to remain happy with each other?

I have no idea. I know I still don't like women that look like mr blobby though.

post pix of a body that you find sexy

I'm not trying to be a douche here, but I have a serious question. Does the fact that you pay women to one, have sex with you and two, keep you company ever effect your self esteem?

what's wrong with hookers??? i love hookers, i just hate pimps

This is one of the most disgusting things i've ever seen.

seriously?!?!
i spend a lot of time jacking to that model

I'd put it in her Butt.

thank you

I'd hit it.

i'd fuck ugly people
ugly people are awesome in bed

Not all of us are foreveralone and desperate.

right now
i'll fuck anything that moves

Dakryn, this is all a bit personal and inappropriate, but in with the spirit of the forum, do you find your lusts and fantasies to be truly satiated within the monogamous relationship with your spouse?

Do have rows with her and is the relationship something that just gels out of sheer love or do you have to tactfully manipulate the situation constantly to remain happy with each other?

there's this female psych woman that says that the reason that most men cheat is just because monogamy is not natural

I'm simply not a sexual person.

this could be a medical problem
you might need to go to a doctor

Define satiated. I get laid at least once daily, and I have to deal with a very low amount of drama. Whenever I do see a female that I do find attractive, I remember all the typical bullshit baggage and drama that (at least westernized) women bring to the table and insta-mental-boner-loss.

However, in reference to that thing aug posted, there was no mental boner to lose.

We have disagreements at times but not often, and it's never devolved into shouting. Tact is always a best policy. I made it clear at the beginning of the relationship that I was making the final decision all on things (unless delegated), and it has smoothed things out tremendously. Does that mean I never made a midnight run for a random craving during pregnancies, etc? No. "Wearing the pants" doesn't require one to be a douche.