Males and Females

Definitely dress like you're waiting to go onstage at the Jeremy Kyle Show, SentinelSlain.

chav1.jpg

toby_harnden.jpg

i61628304_28761_5.jpg

Congratulations unknown! That's a big step but you've been together for 2 years or something now yeah?

I am definitely not ready to move in with PP, even if we had separate floors of a building to ourselves.

:lol: Thanks for the vote of confidence.

As far as "leaving her the fuck alone" goes, I have suggested multiple times for us to (at least temporarily) break off contact with the exception of discussing apartment expenses. She doesn't seem to take too kindly to that. Should I just stop talking to her anyway?

Also, we've been beating around the bush about getting back together once I learn to control my anger and take care of my alcoholism, anxiety, emotional issues, etc. Is this possible or is it more likely that this will remain something that I won't be able to take back?

wait a sec
you said you don't have a source of income, and then you said you left the place where your name is the name on the lease, i really think you totally need to just firmly remind her that you have no source of income and make her pay for every thing and make her feel guilty to the point where she's paying for the shit that's in your name cuz she's afraid of fucking up your credit

I tried to make a sexy woman with my technical pencil and some copy paper, but it didn't turn out quite right, her face is pretty awful and her arms look like those of a long term drug abusing hooker. Still, she can be the sacred spirit lady and guardian angel of Ultimate Metal femininity.

DSCF3356.jpg

this pic is pretty good

How should I dress for getting girls?

I normally wear black jeans, brown vans and a black leather jacket with whatever t-shirt, usually just a plain black or dark red one. Should I get some gay shiny things like a necklace or something?

completely depends on which type of girl you want
if you make it obvious that you're looking for a girlfriend
the clothes you're wearing will mean the difference between snagging a ghettoville-gangster-girl or a high-maintenance-gold-digging-rich-bitch

It depends where you're going and the type of girls you're trying to pick up. I think the main things are to not wear baggy clothes which insinuates insecurity about your body and to have good hygiene (clean nails, brushed hair, etc.). I find it hard to imagine that wearing a chain is going to be a difference maker.

if you're going for a ghetto girl, baggy clothes will help
wearing a chain can either make a girl horny-as-hell or make a girl treat you "like the brother i never had" depending on what the chain looks like

so I'm moving in with my girlfriend. big step. finally moving out of my mom's place. ready to move on with my life

when i was in highschool, once a kid became legally old enough to do so, they just moved into a spiderweb house and completely totally stopped communicating with their parents for about 2 years

Allison Stokke is lovely.

her face is actually pretty
i'm just not into what Olympic athletes look like below the neck

Unless it's really blingin. Bitches love bling.

again
depends what type of girl you're going for
there are man-necklaces made to seduce ghettoville-gangster-girls
but also
they make thick masculine necklaces with superhero logos on them
wear one of those at http://a-kon.com/ or http://animefest.org/
and you'll get laid

Congratulations unknown! That's a big step but you've been together for 2 years or something now yeah?

I am definitely not ready to move in with PP, even if we had separate floors of a building to ourselves.

a year and a half. what's nice is she understands we both need time alone...she's not clingy at all.

seriously, did you people just sleep through biology class
an old-enough-to-breed-female should have the-bones-in-the-hip wide enough that from looking at just the width-of-the-hip-bones, you can tell that you're looking at a female's ass instead of a male's
the explanation of why buns-of-steel are so incredibly hard to acquire/maintain is just simply because they're just not fucking natural
a healthy human's butt-cheeks should jiggle-like-jello-when-you-walk
also
a healthy female between puberty and menopause should have a layer of fat wrapped around the uterus (cushioning to protect the fetus)

this is what a healthy, adult, female's ass should look like

seriously, did you people all sleep through biology class???

the pics i posted were all the same woman

also what the hell is up with all the white guys that want "perky" breasts, visible ribs. 6-pack-abs, narrow hip-bones, and buns-of-steel on a female??

i'd prefer a woman that looks like this over the women that the other people have posted
11363_15big.jpg

seriously
some of the "sexy pix" that some of the other men posted were disgustingly thin

post pix of a body that you find sexy

seriously?!?!
i spend a lot of time jacking to that model

thank you

i'd fuck ugly people
ugly people are awesome in bed

right now
i'll fuck anything that moves

there's this female psych woman that says that the reason that most men cheat is just because monogamy is not natural

this could be a medical problem
you might need to go to a doctor

i'm concerned for the mental well being of the people that were disgusted by the pics i posted, i fuck ugly people all the time, and i still say monogamy is not natural

these are all the SAME model

and her name is London Andrews if anyone cares

okay, stop with the anorexia/female-body-builder bullshit

there's a a really big difference between whooty models like Marcy Diamond/Amber Priddy/London Andrews/Virgo Peridot/Remy Lacroix/Kalifornia and the unhealthy huge lard-ass girls that you'll find here
http://www.supersizedbombshells.com/main.html
http://www.bighotbombshells.com/main.html

the girls i named are sexy
the links i posted are nasty
seiously, did anyone google the names i mentioned to compare them to the links i posted??
this would be my advice

since you're "skinny" you'd be able to get laid really fast if you were willing to fuck a squishy/jiggly girl that weighs more than you, seriously, girls are very weight-conscious, if it's obvious to her that she weighs more than you, and you pretend she's sexy, she'll be all over you, all you gotta do is say the word "voluptuous"

@ Obscure Infinity
she's gonna need time to get over you, that's not gonna happen unless you are completely totally removed from her life, what you really need to do is just simply go an entire few weeks (or maybe even a few months) without any type of communication at all whatsoever, no phone calls, no texting (maybe even change your number) no facebook, no e-mails, nothing at all

@ everyone else
what the fucking hell is up with all the non-asian males wanting to fuck asian girls??
i don't get it, i seriously don't get it
i personally prefer the definitively-caucazoid-nose-shape

i seriously don't understand the men that are sexually atracted to females with 6-pack-abs, it looks so masculine to me that i'm kinda wondering if some of you "straight" guys are in denial about being gay

what's up with all these men bitching about not being able to find a woman to have sex with, but then have ridiculously strict standards when it comes to exactly which type of women he's willing to have sex with, to me it's hilarious

first
if you remove the word "anorexic" from the post i made
the point is still valid
whooty models are sexier than SSBBW models

second
yes i know what anorexia is
i know it kills people because i've had friends die from it

third
the BMI charts are total fucking BULLSHIT they assume that all humans have the same ribcage width/hipbone width/metabolism/muscle mass

fourth
females are supposed to be "voluptuous" curvy, soft
especially in the area around the uterus, in a HEALTHY female between puberty and menopause there should be a layer of cushioning around the uterus to protect the fetus when pregnancy happens
i have friends that are medical doctors and they say that a female getting 6-pack abs can fuck-up the reproductive system
when huge lard-ass women loose alot of weight really really rapidly and then they "just can't loose that last 10 pounds", it's because "that last 10 pounds" is actually supposed to be there

fifth
if a female's got boobs big enough to completely totally dramatically change shape when she puts on/takes off her bra, she shouldn't be under 150 pounds unless she's under 5 feet tall

could somebody please respond to this^^^ post

there was no "straw-man argument" i actually believe everything i posted

i just ignored a post because "hunter-gatherer societies" don't exist anymore

seriously
hunter-gatherer societies don't exist anymore
so they're not relevant to this conversation

wait a sec
you said you don't have a source of income, and then you said you left the place where your name is the name on the lease, i really think you totally need to just firmly remind her that you have no source of income and make her pay for every thing and make her feel guilty to the point where she's paying for the shit that's in your name cuz she's afraid of fucking up your credit

this pic is pretty good

completely depends on which type of girl you want
if you make it obvious that you're looking for a girlfriend
the clothes you're wearing will mean the difference between snagging a ghettoville-gangster-girl or a high-maintenance-gold-digging-rich-bitch

if you're going for a ghetto girl, baggy clothes will help
wearing a chain can either make a girl horny-as-hell or make a girl treat you "like the brother i never had" depending on what the chain looks like

when i was in highschool, once a kid became legally old enough to do so, they just moved into a spiderweb house and completely totally stopped communicating with their parents for about 2 years

again
depends what type of girl you're going for
there are man-necklaces made to seduce ghettoville-gangster-girls
but also
they make thick masculine necklaces with superhero logos on them
wear one of those at http://a-kon.com/ or http://animefest.org/
and you'll get laid

the stuff i posted here^^^ seems so obvious i'm in amazement i had to say any of it

Why do you quote yourself? It's like you don't really believe half the stuff you say and need to constantly reassure yourself of it.

monoxide child, something you've done in the past has totally vaporised your cognitive ability, so just give up and stop posting.

We seek pretty women because they produce better offspring. He seeks ugly ones because he is not confident that he is worthy of a good mate. Just my most condescending guess.

We seek pretty women because they produce better offspring. He seeks ugly ones because he is not confident that he is worthy of a good mate. Just my most condescending guess.

Well he does readily admit that he will sleep with ugly women. It would make sense that he mentally adjusts what he finds attractive to appease himself on some level.