Males and Females

my perfect woman would be Capri Anderson's face, Amber Priddy's body, and Natalie Addams' clothes/hair

i actually know a girl who looks like this
and i'm really frustrated that she won't have sex with me
but it's prolly mostly just cuz it's been so long since I've had anyone, at this point i'll prolly screw anyone that's willing

just a few seconds ago my Friend Kallazar said he'd be my wing-man if i wanted to spend next month's money going to http://www.thechurchdallas.com/

I wont till I get back to uni, but that's not too far away. I just need to convert some female friend who blatantly fancies me into a fuckbuddy without her thinking anything more than that could ever develop.

I wont till I get back to uni, but that's not to far away. I just need to convert some female friend who blatantly fancies me into a fuckbuddy without her thinking anything more than that could ever develop.

taking some one who wants to date you and managing to turn them into a fuckbuddy totally sounds like a bad idea

like maybe the kinda bad idea that turns into a hilarious update later

she's not that hot though, i would be negatively judged by hot women if they saw her with me, I think that has already happened actually. Christ I'm a shallow fish. Oh well.

It's more a female than American thing. Men kind of go for barbies and fuck everything else off, to a degree, women are MASSIVELY influenced by social pressures and statuses etc in choosing a mansnake. I'd like to back to Prague, but that's not where I'm headed atm. I'm going back to some fucking hell hole of a city in the UK. Urgh. Oh well.

Met a chick on the road a few months ago who is flying over this weekend. Should be interesting. Shes an introverted emotionally insecure woman going through a divorce with kids. My guess is she hasnt gotten laid in a while and shit is gonna get cray cray...