Males and Females

I wont till I get back to uni, but that's not too far away. I just need to convert some female friend who blatantly fancies me into a fuckbuddy without her thinking anything more than that could ever develop.

Fuck her, then take her out for coffee the next day, then find some way to rant about cultural relativism.

So did I, high five brah.

/brofist.

It suddenly occurred to me that the following stereotypical conversation is kind of like ridiculous "I wouldn't hit that" internet standards:

Married Guy: Got laid last night, and every night before that.

Unmarried guy, hasn't had sex in months/years: Yeah but dude, thats the same pussy every night, I would get tired of that/it doesn't count.

10 minutes earlier/later....

Unmarried guy: Man I need to get laid dawg, like, my shits gettin cobwebs n shit. Been for-fuckin-ever man. I'd fuck anything with a pussy right now.

MgvHx.gif

/brofist.

It suddenly occurred to me that the following stereotypical conversation is kind of like ridiculous "I wouldn't hit that" internet standards:

Married Guy: Got laid last night, and every night before that.

Unmarried guy, hasn't had sex in months/years: Yeah but dude, thats the same pussy every night, I would get tired of that/it doesn't count.

10 minutes earlier/later....

Unmarried guy: Man I need to get laid dawg, like, my shits gettin cobwebs n shit. Been for-fuckin-ever man. I'd fuck anything with a pussy right now.

Yep.

You mean it's like whenever you go to make a sandwich it looks ok inside the bag but once you pull out all of the stuff for your sandwich and then go to grab two pieces of bread you realize it's all moldy but you're so hungry you say fuck it and make the sandwich anyway because you justify that there are starving kids in africa who would kill for that bread and if something were to ever happen to you personally this bread would be a godsend.