Males and Females

Eh, I'm not married, but might as well be; we live together. I clock us at 3-4 per week, on average.

Yeah, living together/married/ etc. Piece of paper from the gov doesn't mean shit.

It's a real challenge with kids around though. Definitely takes effort sometimes, but the mental/physical health and wellness benefits of regular sex (excluding whores) are undeniable.

why the hell would anyone wanna have sex almost every day, it would get boring real fast. and with the same person even more so. once a week with different pussies is ideal.

How's your collection of prepubescent virgins going?

Figured that was my job

Anyways due to my recent inexplainable interest in SNSD, f(x), Wonder Girls, etc. I've realized how Yuri from SNSD specifically is really fucken cute.

0.jpg

tumblr_m4ytlj6N851qirnnro3_400.jpg

beautiful-yuri-girls-generation-snsd-31840635-500-333.jpg

Don't live together but might as well since we've spent like 5 nights apart since we got together. Probably average 4-5 sessions per week. He videotaped me yesterday which was kind of fun.

why the hell would anyone wanna have sex almost every day, it would get boring real fast. and with the same person even more so. once a week with different pussies is ideal.

Because not everyone's you. That's why.