Males and Females

I can see the funny thing in it but there is this large Swedish forum which hundreds of people with exactly the same opinions as aug posts and atleast they are dead serious so I've grown kinda tired to read that same shit over and over again. :)

You're talking about Flashback, right? It's great how "having a Flashback-penis" has even become an expression when talking about a well-equipped man. Everyone on Flashback is also a womanizing astronaut, rockstar and Nobel Prize winner. :lol:

Wasn't it Eligos who made an entire thread bitching about how we should all stop saying "females"?

Yes.

I made this thread, inspired by Ananth's heartbreaking separation anxiety. It has been doing fairly well since Cythraul is always picking up goresluts at goth night and everyone gets drunk on the weekends and complains about not getting laid. Need to contain WAIF's "we had sex twice today" posts to this thread. :D

WAIF's "we had sex twice today" posts are clearly too important to be contained within a single thread.

I feel so bad and sad about this. I thought she liked me. And today I go too far with my affections and found out how she really feels. I'm too nice of a guy that is driven on finding someone magical. And that feeling of ecstacy is great. She seemed like such a good match for me. I was sold on meeting her once again. Now my life seems in disarray. I'm not happy now.
The bad part is I had a dream Friday night that she told me on MSN that she was going out with her boyfriend.
My subconscious was telling me something.

I feel so bad and sad about this. I thought she liked me. And today I go too far with my affections and found out how she really feels. I'm too nice of a guy that is driven on finding someone magical.

Well, that sucks man. I don't wanna sound like a dick but there's no such thing as a magical person, or a magical match. A relationship is most likely the most difficult thing to deal in life. At least that's my experience, as someone who was engaged twice and never got married :yuk: