Males and Females

I can't trust any girl,I never tried to have a GF. I'm not proud of it.
I always ignore the girls who have crush on me,I feel like a jerk when I don't pay attention to them, but I think if I pay attention I'm trapped or something like that.
Last case was some weeks ago, me and my friend were sitting in a park and this girl was looking at me for a long time with a smile on her reddish lips, I was almost tempted to look back at her and start a conversation, but I don't know why I refused. The fact is that I liked to be with her but something from inside keeps me away from starting a relationship!
Its weird that I'm 21 and haven't been in a relationship with any girl as my girlfriend.

I always ignore the girls who have crush on me,I feel like a jerk when I don't pay attention to them, but I think if I pay attention I'm trapped or something like that.
Last case was some weeks ago, me and my friend were sitting in a park and this girl was looking at me for a long time with a smile on her reddish lips, I was almost tempted to look back at her and start a conversation, but I don't know why I refused. The fact is that I liked to be with her but something from inside keeps me away from starting a relationship!
Its weird that I'm 21 and haven't been in a relationship with any girl as my girlfriend.

Don't people get stones thrown at them until they die for having boyfriend / girlfriend relationships in your country?

Ok you fail at life. Get your head out of your ass and start talking to those chicks.

So you think he has some legitimate excuse for not talking to girls who are clearly interested in him, or are you just busting my balls like usual?

Don't people get stones thrown at them until they die for having boyfriend / girlfriend relationships in your country?

Possible options :
1-You're kidding
2-You are a western media brain-washed
3-You miss-matched Iran with Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.
4-You submit unrelated posts just to increase the number of your posts

Oh and if you really don't know, here is a picture of a park in Afghanistan :
0burqa-fit_kamshots_3658524246.jpg

And here is some Iranian people in a park :
Iranian_girls_and_boys2.jpg

And here is some anime characters in a park :
539e2dc155e710_full.jpg

Possible options :
3-You miss-matched Iran with Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.

And here is some Iranian people in a park :
Iranian_girls_and_boys2.jpg

I thought rules were kinda close in all of those countries, to be honest. At least the news we usually read regarding freedom or behaviour rules / punishment in Iran tend to be damn tough.

I am currently seeing a Muslim girl who seems to have thrown off all inhibitions since leaving Iran. She, however, mentioned that Iran is fairly more liberal when it comes to inter-gender relations than neighboring nations. You just need to use common sense about it. Tehran =/= Kabul or Riyadh.

Fact 1. Iran is definitely quite liberal [Accounts of close friend(s)]
Fact 2. Iranian girls are hawt.
Fact 3. It's not particularly inhibition or something of that sort as there are a lot of Iranian girls who come to Bangalore to study and they are all quite open.