Males and Females

I can see the funny thing in it but there is this large Swedish forum which hundreds of people with exactly the same opinions as aug posts and atleast they are dead serious so I've grown kinda tired to read that same shit over and over again. :)

It's big in the US too and I imagine the UK where aug is from. All these smug losers sit around pretending they are world-class pickup artists. If you're so sly and slick why bother sharing your "secrets" with anyone else?

For some reason I like aug even though he does and says things that I usually make fun of. I think it has to do with his brutal honesty and that despite the fact that he has to pay for sex, he isn't a bitch about women unlike some forumgoers (WAIF has henceforth been excluded from this stab as he has since become a man)

Dear JAGE,

Please get one of these:

large_191.jpg

And shut the fuck up already.

Regards,
virus
Or better yet
http://www.trytoysdirect.com/product/pdx-fuck-me-silly-mega-masturbator-sex-doll
(not sure if it's sfw or not, I mean it's fake and all, but pussy and shit is still showing)

Here is your all-access, any time, any place piece of pussy and ass made just for your cock! What are you waiting for? Take your fuck slut out of the box, push play on the hardcore DVD, get out the free lube, and pound that bitch until you Fuck Her Silly! This mega masturbator is the most realistic piece of ass you ever fucked, and with over 20 pounds of soft, FantaFlesh engulfing and massaging your cock, this plush piece of pussy feels better than the real thing! Slap that big round ass and listen to the whack. It sounds and feels just like a real ass! Spread her cheeks, ram her tight little asshole, and fill her with every inch of your manhood! Now, flip the slut over on her back and her perfect pink pussy lips are spread eagle and begging for your dick! Warm, tight, and she NEVER says no! Finish up and blow a load deep inside her or cum all over her back and pussy. Either way cleanup is a snap with Toy Cleaner and warm water. Best of all, she tucks away under the bed or in the closet for easy storage after the fun... and easy access for next time!

For some reason I like aug even though he does and says things that I usually make fun of. I think it has to do with his brutal honesty and that despite the fact that he has to pay for sex, he isn't a bitch about women unlike some forumgoers (WAIF has henceforth been excluded from this stab as he has since become a man)

I do too actually. Refreshing honesty and an earnest attempt at applying science to dating!

Aug is more entertaining than most posters on here, for sure. I don't love the posts about rimming hookers, though.

:lol:

I guess you've got to respect a dude who looks like he does and still is confident about himself in regards to women.

It's big in the US too and I imagine the UK where aug is from. All these smug losers sit around pretending they are world-class pickup artists. If you're so sly and slick why bother sharing your "secrets" with anyone else?

Isn't it obvious? Money. Apparently, there is a lot of those 'losers' out there willing to pay money for the advice.

I'll be honest I have read into some of the seduction community stuff, but much of it seems to me to be self-evident: don't be a loser, learn to love yourself, get rid of social anxiety and just 'be' around others, etc. That being said, I can see why, as a motivational tool, that some of the work there could be useful to people (a lot of it is really no different than Tony Robbins-esque 'unlimited power' motivational talk, just repackaged and focused on dating/women).

My guess is that the real secret is it gets guys to actually try to pick up women. Because they think they have a system they have the courage to try it. To use a baseball anology, it increases their at bats, rather than their average.

Man, I sound so cliched when I say this, but what helps is the ability to make small talk and appear self-confident. I always thought it was a bunch of tripe, but I changed my view on that a few years back and I have had a complete 180 in terms of my luck with women.

Edit: 360/2

My guess is that the real secret is it gets guys to actually try to pick up women. Because they think they have a system they have the courage to try it. To use a baseball anology, it increases their at bats, rather than their average.

Probably the single biggest factor: trying. So yeah, I agree with your theory.