Males and Females

Having fat ugly chicks as friends is actually a positive handicap KD/DM. It shows that you're "not shallow" or some shit. I do feel bad for fat ugly chicks though, I sometimes purposely don't invite my slovenly/unattractive friends to accompany me on certain trips since they won't get let in to the club.

@unknown 10 bucks says Gina has a personal fireplace full of half-burnt Qurans in her home! great job!

:lol: though I wouldn't be surprised since her mom does teach at a Catholic school :erk:

(Gina has renounced her catholicism and is quite the heathen, much to my liking and her family's dismay)

Hahaha 'd ya like a branch? how bout a root?

I think I sent a group SMS after my first root. It was a cause for celebration.

:lol: You bloody ripper:kickass:
Yeah i told whoever would listen,one mate in particular at school actually kept a record,I think he got up to sixty odd roots in high school with this one chick,he'd go into great detail and just tell everyone in front of her:erk:

Stop saying things like that. Seriously, stop. It's perfectly okay to be realistic about stuff, but it is not okay to have a self-defeating attitude. You know, if you are funny and cool to hang around that can really go a long way even if you think you're not some kind of stud. Seriously, I don't know why guys say stuff like this. It is sad.
I agree completely.

I know I'm not a hot girl so my opinion doesn't mean much, but I enjoyed hanging out with you at MDF. It doesn't surprise me that ladies (even hot ones) do too.

I agree completely.

I know I'm not a hot girl so my opinion doesn't mean much, but I enjoyed hanging out with you at MDF. It doesn't surprise me that ladies (even hot ones) do too.

This made my heart sink a bit. I enjoyed hanging out with you too.

But yeah, I'm just going to keep doing whatever it is that I am doing. I'm sure one of these days one of them will be interested in hanging out and doing some black metal activities with me.

Mr. I read "The Game" and am a master womanizer strikes again!

What if I like hanging out with a friend because she is a good friend and she happens to be a hot girl? I suddenly am totally loserish? Fuck that.

well if being her "friend" does not lower your self-esteem and you feel absolutely no desire to screw her because you're already screwing someone attractive then that's ok