Males and Females

What King Drunkard said, basically.

He's wrong about men and women being friends though, if there is an act of "rejection" or if neither party is attracted to the other physically you can totally be friends. Most men with that attitude hang out with dudes all the time.

I can be friends with girls I'm physically attracted to.

But that's due to self esteem issues, so even if I pop one off to them, I don't actually seriously consider that i'll fuck them. It makes it a lot easier.

What King Drunkard said, basically.

He's wrong about men and women being friends though, if there is an act of "rejection" or if neither party is attracted to the other physically you can totally be friends. Most men with that attitude hang out with dudes all the time.

That and don't have many fat ugly chicks as friends.

Unless they are doing obvious flirtatious things like the eye bat, the hair flip, etc., they are probably just looking to be friends. Yeah I know those tells are cliche, but they're cliche for a reason, because they're true.

Well, they both do these sort of things on occasion. One likes to poke me and throw stuff at me while I am working, the other just smiles and laughs whenever I look at her. Are these tells good enough?

dennis-system.jpg

went on a date last night with my friend Gina. It went really well. We went to the Museum of Jurassic Technology which is a really oddball unique museum in Culver City. After that we caught the free classical music show at Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA). We still had time to kill, so we walked through a few of the buildings and looked at the art. By this time it was 8pm and where we were going for dinner opened at 7pm but the music wouldn't start til 930pm.

So we head out and I took her to The Baked Potato near Universal Studios, tiny jazz restaurant bar that serves 20 varieties of the baked potato. It's a really cool place. The band was really good.

She had a great time and we kissed at the end of the night :oops: so it was good and we're gonna go out again Friday night

*moving out of the friend zone*