Males and Females

Death Aflame: good stuff.

So are you just living in a state of perpetual blue-balls, or do you wank six times daily?

The thought has crossed my mind that I may not need to jerk off for a very long time. Met the GF's parents; successfully suppressed the urge to say something along the lines of "not five hours ago I reamed your daughter from behind till she came all over my bed."

Yes, because saying this to someone's parents is cool and hip

Wow WAIF has changed ever since he dipped his tool in some vag! Definitely for the better, now he is disparaging the forum virgins instead of writing an essay analyzing a conversation with a fully clothed woman!

Yes, because saying this to someone's parents is cool and hip
I didn't fucking say it. I was just commenting on how it felt weird to meet her parents and just be chilling after that.

Joe has gotten some iirc, what happened to that?

Yeah, Other Joe got some quite a while back, as I recall.

And I'm not disparaging the forum virgins, just JAGE because he's a fucking faggot with the lips of a ni
lips of a black person.

And yes, val, it is somewhat new and definitely exciting. When the fuck is sex not exciting? A guy can't even have sex unless he's excited.

WAIF I was just having a little joke with you when I said come out, don't get your knickers in a twist. I have rejected an offer of sex from an attractive girl, just so everyone knows.

I've fucked and not come myself, I'm just saying you need a boner to achieve penetration.

WAIF I was just having a little joke with you when I said come out, don't get your knickers in a twist. I have rejected an offer of sex from an attractive girl, just so everyone knows.
I thought the reference to negro lips would make it clear that I as well hold no animosity. Although you are the whiniest virgin on the forum. I recommend you get it over with, but don't expect it to change you. Deets on the offer/rejection? I passed on a few opportunities before my first time because I wanted it to be with someone special; in retrospect I regret this, although not because I passed on any hotties or anything.

Yeah, I got laid a while back.

Had a couple of offers since then that I've had to turn down because they were/recently were involved with my close mates, which is fucking annoying, even if it does earn me metaphorical "bro" points.

how long should they have broken up before you can nail em? :S

HEY EVERYONE STELLA GOT HER GROOVE BACK SPENT ALL WEEKEND BONING AND AS SOON AS I RESOLVE THIS CONSTIPATION PROBLEM I'LL BE A 3-INPUT WOMAN AGAIN

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING