Males and Females

My girlfriend does have amazing eyes. Me likey. Then again I'm biased.

It is slightly harder for Asian men to find a white girlfriend, there seems to be some stigma attached to it. (Asian penis = small perhaps) Most Asian men seem to have confidence and insecurity issues and don't know how to approach white women because for some reason they seem to put white women up on a pedestal. If it's not like that in the US, it's like that in Australia.

My girlfriend does have amazing eyes. Me likey. Then again I'm biased.

It is slightly harder for Asian men to find a white girlfriend, there seems to be some stigma attached to it. (Asian penis = small perhaps) Most Asian men seem to have confidence and insecurity issues and don't know how to approach white women because for some reason they seem to put white women up on a pedestal. If it's not like that in the US, it's like that in Australia.

This baffles me to no end, white girls are typically looser and easier than Asian chicks and don't expect you to buy them stuff constantly/marry them if you have sex once.

Derek, that's exciting! Meet again. Long distance e-romances can be rewarding should you decide to meet up a second time.....

All I know is that I've seen white guys with Asian girls but very, very rarely if ever seen an Asian guy with a white girl. Krampus, you are an example of this, as was I 2 months ago.

It is more common to see white dudes with Asian chicks but it's definitely not weird or unheard of to see the other way around.

I have a fuck knows what relationship with one girl.

We get drunk, make out, fall asleep spooning, wake up, have a laugh and then go our seperate ways till the next time.

It's like having a fuck buddy without the fucking. I think we both just enjoy the company.

How fast is it possible for a relationship to go and still be healthy and viable long-term? I started dating this girl literally a week ago. We've had 3 actual dates, fucked a couple times, she's slept over 4 times now. Yesterday I brought her poutine and tea after her class and she came over and spent the night working on a project; today she's going to bring me food and attend my last class with me so that we can afterward go back to my place and fuck. I'm meeting her parents Sunday. All this is wonderful, and I really feel good about this girl, we're incredibly compatible but I just worry a bit because of how fast it's going. Anyone got advice/words of comfort?

Ya I've got some words of advice, find out what she's looking for in terms of a relationship. At the rate you're going you'll be divorced, middle aged, and balding with two teenage kids this time next week.

Depends on the people involved. My relationship with my wife was a whirlwind. Been married a year now and haven't regretted a day.

My advice is man up and be honest and come out of the closet so she's not wasting her time.

I'm gonna take Other Joe's advice. The reason it's gone so quickly is because we are extremely compatible and instinctively trust each other despite having both having good reasons to not be trusting. I do feel guilty for fucking another girl the day before our first date, but there's nothing really wrong with that and I did tell her about it...

@JAGE: is that a hint of jealousy I sense?

Nah, it's cool; there was nothing official between us at the time. We have a semi-open relationship in which she's okay with me fucking other girls but I won't and I'm okay with her messing around with other girls; she actually made out with my friend at the D666 concert. It was pretty funny to watch all the guys' reactions to two girls making out. Most of them met eyes with me and gave me the horns/thumbs up/approving nods. She's talked about the possibility of a MFF threesome.