Males and Females

she looks like david schwimmer with pretty eyes. highfive for scoring a white chick legit, bro!

it's a bit harder for average azn dudes imo (famous azn pop stars/groups are a different story) and i dont have the patience nor charisma to do it the long hard way. besides, i wont settle for just any white chick who'd have me, only the finest specimens like "dulce soggo" for example will suffice.

it's a bit harder for average azn dudes imo (famous azn pop stars/groups are a different story) and i dont have the patience nor charisma to do it the long hard way. besides, i wont settle for just any white chick who'd have me, only the finest specimens like "dulce soggo" for example will suffice.

"Dulce Soggo" looks like an Eastern European hooker.

WTF is your problem? You're like some creepy white fever fetishist or something and no better than those white guys who high five each other going "huh huh you got a sideways pussay."

There are loads of white chicks with yellow fever and a lot more who are colorblind. If you can't get the ones you want, it's kind of your problem, isn't it?

I think I'm in a titleless relationship with a Brazilian girl I met in Spain. It's not like we never met, but our friendship, enjoyment of each other, and affection began near the end of my time in Spain. And it continued from there to my computer screen. She is a shy girl, but I really like her, and she likes me back also. We'll have to wait a while until we can see each other again, but we definitely want to meet again. I was so worried during our "initial process" that she wouldn't like me, etc..., but I took a chance in my affectionate actions and found out she does really like me.
It's just go at your own pace with us. It's very relaxed and nothing seems mandatory. A very free-sprited type affair. I still haven't found anyone here that matches what she is for me. :)