Males and Females

That's exciting cookiecutter!

Talking to Man-Purse now. Seems we have both caught the culture fatigue depression and may call one of those hotline numbers together this weekend. Oh boy!

So apparently it's official with my singer. Sealed the deal and today she added our relationship on FB, which I don't give a shit about but that does seem kind of fast. I'm so into this girl that I don't even care.

I can't compete with all the heavy drama of some (my condolences guys, glad to hear you are doing ok) or the frequency of banging by others (right on WAIF :headbang:), but I've been talking with a girl I kind of dated last fall and it appears something will happen again when I return to Toronto. I am pretty stoked because she is really hot.
Nice, dude. Attractive women that like you ftw.

WAIF, don't use a c-unit and force her to take a morning after pill! huhuhuhuhuhhnnghh! (I WANT MORE DETAILS)
Did, did not, and will do.

EVERYONE POST PICTURES OF YOUR WIMMINZ (not you, aug)!

old_socks250.jpg

HOHOHOHOHO

I love how Saparmurat got owned when his wife appeared out of nowhere. I'd like to believe that he get's beaten up at home, every single day.

Seriously though, Episteme, I think your gf looks pretty nice. I'm actually semi-hard right now. I can't get all the way hard because you're in the picture. I'm going to have to crop you out of it, ok?