Males and Females

Hahahaha I'm sorry, this is awful, but I did laugh out loud.

That was my intent. My life philosophy as told by Moon Unit Zappa: I have to make everything funny, otherwise it all seems so sad.

@Yoda sorry you have to be old enough to drink

@Krig what Saparmurat said. if you tell her things you like about her she should be able to pick up that you are interested, and it's much less formal and uncomfortable than if you flat-out declared you like her. It is a good sign that she hung out with you. If some dude from work asked me to hang out and I didn't like him, I would make up an excuse not to. I think that's a pretty typical female attitude.

mods forever <3

I bet you guys have a super sweet mod lounge.

dax-efren-eotm1_1159917474.jpg

@Krig what Saparmurat said. if you tell her things you like about her she should be able to pick up that you are interested, and it's much less formal and uncomfortable than if you flat-out declared you like her. It is a good sign that she hung out with you. If some dude from work asked me to hang out and I didn't like him, I would make up an excuse not to. I think that's a pretty typical female attitude.
rock on. I'll see what I can do.
Hard to know what she's thinking though

come on man... cant even sit beside her enough to touch shoulders?

fuck, you take pictures of your naked ass and post them here.

damn it i knew asking for nudes would return inconclusive for the things i would actually wanna see nude. don't encourage him.

I can't compete with all the heavy drama of some (my condolences guys, glad to hear you are doing ok) or the frequency of banging by others (right on WAIF :headbang:), but I've been talking with a girl I kind of dated last fall and it appears something will happen again when I return to Toronto. I am pretty stoked because she is really hot.