Males and Females

Cody - either she likes you again or you're just the safe feel-good option, good luck finding out which. :\

Rick - GOOD LUCK brah, she appears to have a nice badonkadonk :p

ObscureInfinity - Close the lease. It's her problem if she didn't have a CYA plan and is using her self-induced dependency to guilt trip you.

SentinelSlain - Looks like a serial killer.

WAIF, Master Yoda - Star power and twinkles to both of you.

I haven't had sex in a week and I am starting to get psycho irrational feelings that PP doesn't love me, which is completely unfounded because the reason for the dry spell is I got my period on Sunday + both of us being constantly wasted or hung over last weekend. But seriously, I can't even imagine how awful the rejection must feel to be in a dead-bedroom relationship where one person never wants it.

Take her to The Varnish. It's a speakeasy style bar hidden in Cole's Sandwich Shop in downtown. Classy as fuck. Strong drinks. be advised, the drinks are about $13 a pop but totally worth it. She'll love the ambience, and you'll look like a boss.

Thanks for the rec. That place sounds like it could work. I know downtown was one of the places she wanted to check out more.

way to go crimsonfloyd! i assume there will be a second date?

Yeah we don't have a fixed time/date yet, but we left both very intent on it. So unless she goes into some crazy girl mode (which I really don't expect) there should be a second date, hopefully at the end of the week or beginning of the weekend.

SentinelSlain - Looks like a serial killer.

How does she? You're just trying to diss me because your annoyed about all of the times I said I don't like asian women.

Might be an exaggeration but she doesn't exactly look pleasant.

I haven't had sex in a week and I am starting to get psycho irrational feelings that PP doesn't love me, which is completely unfounded because the reason for the dry spell is I got my period on Sunday + both of us being constantly wasted or hung over last weekend. But seriously, I can't even imagine how awful the rejection must feel to be in a dead-bedroom relationship where one person never wants it.

Olivia Wilde says you can't lie to your vagina. I can't imagine being in that sort situation either. My wife and I apparently both had "dead in the bedroom" mothers. My parents divorced, her mom keeps threatening it. She also brags about pretty much never having sex (because it's dirty and "poor people entertainment" or something). Might have something to do with why she's such a manipulative hysterical bitch.

Damn women and their sexual hangups #sentinalslain

KR's girl looks like one of those mildly attractive churchgoers/mormons.

SS's girl kind of has that "overly attached girlfriend meme" stare but still cute.

Yoda maybe you should try having a metrosexual hairstyle, lol.

Ugh, so I mentioned this earlier in the thread but I'm still on the lease with my ex. I'm planning on moving to Columbus, Ohio but I can't afford it until/unless I close the lease or wait until July. I brought it up to her today in a subtle manner and she went ballistic on me and guilt tripped me into staying on the lease by saying she'd be homeless. I didn't expect her to be happy but I definitely wasn't expecting a reaction like that.

I am debating closing it anyway. I'm to the point where I don't want anything to do with my ex and have nothing to lose but my dignity. Otherwise, I'm going to continue being at rock bottom until July. This situation completely sucks but I think I'm to the point where I'm more inclined to take the selfish route. Any thoughts?

just fucking wrap up your shit and leave

a guy loosing his place to live is a whole different situation that a female loosing her place to live

a random female can pick up the phone, call somebody and only be homeless for 5 min

Haha I'm not butthurt, no shortage of dudes who like Asian women (and they happen to all be the moneyed/educated demographics, double win). She is FROWNING and has British face but I understand you are in the UK.

Random night...

Just got a call from an ex of mine and before I get into those details first a little background...Weve been seeing each other on and off for like 8 years and regardless if we are dating or not, our friendship has always remained...There has always been a mutual connection between us that we both feel, its just sometimes shes dating someone when im single and vice versa...Sometimes we hook up, sometimes we dont, its an interesting dynamic.

So the phone call, her ex fucked her over a few days ago and she called me hysterically crying to vent about it....Am I reading too much into things to think that shes into me again? Or is this just a friend reaching out to another friend? Why would she call me,given our history, to vent about her ex?

either 1 of 2 things is happening

A) she felt screwed over and needed to vent, in which case she's treating you like you were another girl/gay guy

or

B) she's complaining about her ex-boyfriend because she's looking for a new boyfriend

this is one of those times where you really need to be blunt and just flat-out ask her which one it was

I endorse this until Astrum stops being so vague about it.

Sorry, I'm a vague person. jeez.

no, she has zero drug problems. The ideal situation would be for her to travel with me, we could pull it off easily. She just has family here and isn't in the same life/legal position as I, might want to go to college here, etc. It's really up to her honestly. She wants to come along and I say to her, why not, what do you have to lose...but if she feels like it's in her best interests to stay then I can't make her do anything. It won't mean she doesn't want to be with me. you know?

Sorry, I'm a vague person. jeez.

no, she has zero drug problems. The ideal situation would be for her to travel with me, we could pull it off easily. She just has family here and isn't in the same life/legal position as I, might want to go to college here, etc. It's really up to her honestly. She wants to come along and I say to her, why not, what do you have to lose...but if she feels like it's in her best interests to stay then I can't make her do anything. It won't mean she doesn't want to be with me. you know?

if she wants to go to college
maybe you could convince her to go to a colege that's on the other side of the country from where she went to highschool...
is that an option??

I'm supposed to be seeing some girl next friday.

emily.jpg

I'd pass on that. No doubt. You don't want to be with a girl like that.

So yeah, literally hours after I put that in my profile I get a message from a girl who lives back home. I'm not sure if that thing I added is what caused her to message me, considering the message actually talked about me and shit, but whatever. Time to get my dicky sticky.

The chick that works at the liquor store pulled a bull shit double fuck you.

First, she went on break as usual to talk to me. Then mentioned she had to walk home. Being the pimp I am, I said "Bitch, I will drive you. Drunk. You SKANK!". She agreed, and said we should chill together. Awesome, right? Vagina for me!

Then she pulled out the "Oh, but my boyfriend will be home in the morning" card. The fuck? Fuck you. I'M THE PLAYA, BITCH! Not you. Fuck you and your cheating, skanky ways.

Were I still on dope, of course I would. With a clear head, I said nah, I ain't getting down like that. You can walk the fuck home. Shiiiiit.