Males and Females

WAIF - what about McGill parties or just going out? Your looks speak for themselves. Aren't there cute girls at Foufounes Electriques?

Been on OKC for a few weeks, my general strategy has been to make myself seem nice but very picky (which is true, at least for this moment in time). My theory is that women want a "special guy," especially when they have the pick of the lot on a site like OKC, and not some dude whose just willing to meet up with any girl who messages him back on the internet. My stats so far: messaged 5 girls, only one of whom responded, but we have a date tomorrow. Two girls messaged me but I didn't respond to either because I want to be classified as "selective" or "very selective." Obviously that ties back into making myself seem like a prized commodity.

So what's better for a first date, during the day: coffee or drinks? I'm not planning on this date ending in sex or anything like that so I'm mostly just debating what substance/setting is more conducive for breaking the ice.

If they want to shag you they will. Go for a beer unless you get whiskey dick. If you really want to take it slowly go to the cinema. You wont get to know them though, I always find cinema dates are only as good as the movie and don't improve things much. I'll probably get called a faggot for saying that though. Cinema seats just don't give enough space.

Best way of going about this is just being totally upfront. You'd be surprised at how many more responses you'll get if you're just honest. Besides, you'll attract that specific type of person you're looking for as opposed to the girls on their looking for love and whatnot.

Very correct. I met my current girlfriend using a dating site. She actually messaged me first. I've found the best way to go about it is to be totally honest and don't compromise yourself. You think you might be pulling it off if you do, but you aren't. Most people will be able to see you are probably full of shit.

The best luck I had was to let them come to me. I got way more initial messages from girls than I did replies. But I was also totally honest in what I was and what I wanted. Just be upfront. It works.

This goes out to all my dating-site-using niggaz:

How do you go about approaching women, how do you try to come off in your profile, and (most importantly) how successful are you?

I've been using OKCupid for the last two weeks. In my profile I tried to come off as intelligent, funny, and I guess cute. I approach women by trying to find ones with whom I get a high match score whose profiles say they reply frequently, I read over their entire profile, look at pictures, see how they respond to the questions the site lets you answer, and then send them a message based around some common trait or interest. If they respond to this I try to keep a conversation going while gradually shifting towards personal getting-to-know-each-other stuff.

This has not worked. At all.
I've gotten responses from probably a third of the girls I've messaged. One girl, after one message, suggested we meet up for a drink...then called it off randomly. Another abruptly stopped responding for no apparent reason. The best I've done was playing facebook and chatting with some chick on facebook, but there wasn't a whole lot of interest from either side, I think.

Any suggestions to improve my game? In my profile I mention that I just got out of a long-term relationship, and that I'm not looking to get serious. In the "looking for" section I list short-term dating, casual sex, new friends, and activity partners. Should I maybe add in long-term dating and take out the casual sex?

My actual goal is obviously sex. My ideal would be going on a few dates with a girl and then porking, calling her, and porking more, but not getting serious. Also definitely into meeting once, porking, and not calling. Or calling, whatever. Point is, I'm not trying to be a shallow douche and I'm not unwilling to try and engage emotionally with these girls or put time in, but my end goal is sex, although I'd be open to the idea of a relationship if the right girl came along.

I know some of you fuckers use dating sites, so...let's hear it.

i think you're just using the wrong site
if your goal is to get laid, then you could either
A)just pretend to be married and use www.ashleymadison.com
or
B)use one of the sites here
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&...v=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=d9532f48ddfed74b

It's not cheating if no one touches it.
that's what i was thinking, except my dick is hard in every single freaking picture, instead of pictures of my limp dick like those "artistic nude" pictures
So basically the only sex she wants is penis-in-vagina missionary? What fucking reason does she give for not wanting anything else?
she says she's "not a whore" seriously, that's her explination
Depends on the relationship...If I personally was dating a chick and was really into her and she was sending nudes and talking all crazy to another dude, Id not tolerate that shit...Even though she didnt touch him and I wouldnt classify it as "cheating" per se, but that shit is definitely grounds to send her packin.

I don't know of many men that would be okay with their partner hanging out in front of others naked or even exposed to any degree.
i personnally wouldn't really give a shit about my girlfriend being naked in front of other people, i used to date nudist girls and strippers, where dozens of people would see my girlfriend naked and i didn't give a shit because she wasn't actually having sex with any of the other people that see her naked, i used to live in a giant spiderweb house that really quickly turned into a nudist colony, i have no problem whatsoever with non-sexual nudity
I haven't heard a peep out of Ashley since March 21st. I sent her a text on her birthday May 14th, no response. Today, out of the blue, I get three messages:

"Hi
Are you married?
Or engaged?"

what.
the.
fuck.

this ^^^ made me bust out laughing
also
congrats on fixing the miscomunication thing BTW

WAIF - what about McGill parties or just going out? Your looks speak for themselves. Aren't there cute girls at Foufounes Electriques?
To the first - still an option, but I'm fucking busy and depressed and there really aren't that many house parties compared to US schools because everyone's of legal age and can get into bars and clubs.
To the second - no, not really. I'm so fucking sick of that place at this point, the last time I was there with my buddies we were so bored we tried to start a fight so we'd get kicked out so we couldn't go there anymore (we were pretty drunk when we came up with this plan) but the other guys were pussies even though they outnumbered us and we called the girls they were with fat (they were fat).
That said, I would like to be going out more and possibly cruising girls while I'm at it, but I very rarely find the time energy money and motivation.

WAIF no offence but from that and the fact that you broke someone's motorbike I suspect you pretty much turn into an asshole when drunk.

I broke someone's motorbike? I'm not sure what you're talking about.

And there are several levels of drunk for me. There's a little bit buzzed, where I don't really realize it's hit me yet. I'm pretty much just me, except a bit louder and I won't stop talking. Then there's drunk. At this point I love everyone. And then there's Blackout Joe. I've never met Blackout Joe, but I've heard a lot of stories about him, and that dude is crazy. I wish I could clone myself and then party with the clone, just so I could meet Blackout Joe.

And I'm not that much of an asshole when drunk, just highly suggestible. My friends wanted to get into a fight, one because he's legitimately an awful person and the other because he's a nice guy but has some serious repressed anger, and I had their backs.

I've mostly stopped drinking, because I make poor decisions when drunk and don't enjoy it as much as getting stoned and it's expensive. Except that right now I'm halfway through a 12-pack that I plan on finishing tonight, so I guess that statement lacks credibility.

I love my girlfriend more than I've ever loved a girl and I probably have to move away/leave her and I don't want to at all. i feel like it'll tear me in half. it's like a bad movie

there's just nothing left for me to do here except the same thing. I'm a heroin addict (two months clean currently), wanted by the police and I live outside, it's getting cold in my neck of the woods. I'm not a stupid person, or a bad person, I just have drug problem. its time for me to move on with my life. it's kind of tough to explain but I just can't stay around here. there's nothing to do but get another job and start the cycle over. I need a major change.

She wants to come with me but that might not be able to happen depending on what I end up doing. idk I felt like chirping about it because it's putting me in a bad mood today. I don't want to let one person prevent me from moving on in my life but i'm so attatched. common problem in it's most basic form i feel like.

there's just nothing left for me to do here except the same thing. I'm a heroin addict (two months clean currently), wanted by the police and I live outside, it's getting cold in my neck of the woods. I'm not a stupid person, or a bad person, I just have drug problem. its time for me to move on with my life. it's kind of tough to explain but I just can't stay around here. there's nothing to do but get another job and start the cycle over. I need a major change.

She wants to come with me but that might not be able to happen depending on what I end up doing. idk I felt like chirping about it because it's putting me in a bad mood today. I don't want to let one person prevent me from moving on in my life but i'm so attatched. common problem in it's most basic form i feel like.

if you stay where you are
there's gonna be a voice in the back of your head that will be pissed at her for the rest of your life

if you leave, without her, there's gonna be a voice in your head wondering what the 2 of you could have had together if you'd stayed, and that voice will also be in the back of your head for the rest of your life

my advice would be, if possible, leave where you are, and actually take her with you, i know "traveler" couples, where they just travel from the homeless shelters in one state to the homeless shelters in another state, to the homeless shelters in another state, i know couples that travel across the whole freaking country, together, just going from shelter to shelter like this

What a fucking idiot she is. She actually thinks that anything but traditional missionary sex makes her a whore? :lol:

yeah
she's an idiot
also annoying,
so annoying infact
that i blew off our sheduled meeting this morning

i was suppossed to meet her at 7 am
woke up at 6, thought about showing up to meet her
remembered what a whiny little bitch she is
and i went back to sleep till 11 am