Males and Females

I'm pretty sure I remember you saying something about tipping over a dude's motorcycle too. That was probably Blackout Joe

Oh, yeah. That did happen. In my defense, I'm pretty sure it was a scooter, so the owner had it coming. Good times.

Not sure how I haven't been arrested on multiple occasions.

there's just nothing left for me to do here except the same thing. I'm a heroin addict (two months clean currently), wanted by the police and I live outside, it's getting cold in my neck of the woods. I'm not a stupid person, or a bad person, I just have drug problem. its time for me to move on with my life. it's kind of tough to explain but I just can't stay around here. there's nothing to do but get another job and start the cycle over. I need a major change.

She wants to come with me but that might not be able to happen depending on what I end up doing. idk I felt like chirping about it because it's putting me in a bad mood today. I don't want to let one person prevent me from moving on in my life but i'm so attatched. common problem in it's most basic form i feel like.

Shit dude, that wasn't even on my list of things I expected you to say...

Why do you mean she couldn't come with you depending on what you do? Why couldn't she? Or are you thinking of work where you might be all over the place?

Overcoming drug addiction is no easy task. You of all people know this. But it could be even more difficult if you have to do it alone, and in a new environment. You know what I mean?

The decision is obviously all up to you, but I think moving on somewhere else and starting fresh is the absolute best thing you can do for yourself right now, and I'm glad you realize that. It's just a matter if you want to start fresh alone or not.

Best of luck to you and your endeavors.

there's just nothing left for me to do here except the same thing. I'm a heroin addict (two months clean currently), wanted by the police and I live outside, it's getting cold in my neck of the woods. I'm not a stupid person, or a bad person, I just have drug problem. its time for me to move on with my life. it's kind of tough to explain but I just can't stay around here. there's nothing to do but get another job and start the cycle over. I need a major change.

She wants to come with me but that might not be able to happen depending on what I end up doing. idk I felt like chirping about it because it's putting me in a bad mood today. I don't want to let one person prevent me from moving on in my life but i'm so attatched. common problem in it's most basic form i feel like.

Does she have heroin problems as well? If so it might be best to disconnect from all aspects of that life. With two people, you're twice as likely to relapse. If she's not then you should seriously consider taking her with you if possible. Perhaps try and find a move that works for both of you? It sounds like you two really have a bond and you shouldn't throw it away unless there's a good reason.

i admire females with special skills like this

Last edited by a moderator:
Does she have heroin problems as well? If so it might be best to disconnect from all aspects of that life. With two people, you're twice as likely to relapse. If she's not then you should seriously consider taking her with you if possible. Perhaps try and find a move that works for both of you? It sounds like you two really have a bond and you shouldn't throw it away unless there's a good reason.

I endorse this until Astrum stops being so vague about it.

So my first date with that girl was great. We went to a very fancy (and comically overpriced) coffee shop. Great choice. We had a nice cushy couch to chat on, which allowed just enough space for flirtatious contact but enough space to create tension. Anyway both the chemistry and conversation was great. She's really, really smart and very attractive. Definite girlfriend material. She kept saying she wanted to try out more bars in LA, so I'm thinking that would be a good move for our second date. But yeah, bourgeois coffee shops are great first date spots.

woman from Michigan, 20 years older than me, gets to Texas, gets screwed over, and now she's having to go into homeless shelters/soup kitchens/"clothing closets" for the first time in her entire life,
the last few days i've been her tour guide, showing her where everything is, and after hanging out with her the last few days, i'm thinking this could turn into a sexual relationship

So my first date with that girl was great. We went to a very fancy (and comically overpriced) coffee shop. Great choice. We had a nice cushy couch to chat on, which allowed just enough space for flirtatious contact but enough space to create tension. Anyway both the chemistry and conversation was great. She's really, really smart and very attractive. Definite girlfriend material. She kept saying she wanted to try out more bars in LA, so I'm thinking that would be a good move for our second date. But yeah, bourgeois coffee shops are great first date spots.

Take her to The Varnish. It's a speakeasy style bar hidden in Cole's Sandwich Shop in downtown. Classy as fuck. Strong drinks. be advised, the drinks are about $13 a pop but totally worth it. She'll love the ambience, and you'll look like a boss.

My son

525796_3020160019558_462299595_n.jpg

way to go crimsonfloyd! i assume there will be a second date?

Random night...

Just got a call from an ex of mine and before I get into those details first a little background...Weve been seeing each other on and off for like 8 years and regardless if we are dating or not, our friendship has always remained...There has always been a mutual connection between us that we both feel, its just sometimes shes dating someone when im single and vice versa...Sometimes we hook up, sometimes we dont, its an interesting dynamic.

So the phone call, her ex fucked her over a few days ago and she called me hysterically crying to vent about it....Am I reading too much into things to think that shes into me again? Or is this just a friend reaching out to another friend? Why would she call me,given our history, to vent about her ex?

So Richard, I tried your trick in the 'message me if' section. Literally less than a minute later I got a message from a solid 6.5. I know it was probably a coincidence, but...good call, man.

Ugh, so I mentioned this earlier in the thread but I'm still on the lease with my ex. I'm planning on moving to Columbus, Ohio but I can't afford it until/unless I close the lease or wait until July. I brought it up to her today in a subtle manner and she went ballistic on me and guilt tripped me into staying on the lease by saying she'd be homeless. I didn't expect her to be happy but I definitely wasn't expecting a reaction like that.

I am debating closing it anyway. I'm to the point where I don't want anything to do with my ex and have nothing to lose but my dignity. Otherwise, I'm going to continue being at rock bottom until July. This situation completely sucks but I think I'm to the point where I'm more inclined to take the selfish route. Any thoughts?

My date for tomorrow:

annette.jpg

/humblebrag

She looks very wholesome.

Alright, fuck it, I'm going to put that there as well and see if it works. I'm not attractive so I doubt anything will happen.

Man, there's a young Bob Seger groupie out there who also likes metal that will flip when she sees you. You just haven't found her yet.