Males and Females

^We need more posts like this. You and sloughfegkillers need to post more about your relationships.

King Richard - Helping nerds on UltimateMetal get their dicks sucked since 2012.

The chick that works at the liquor store pulled a bull shit double fuck you.

First, she went on break as usual to talk to me. Then mentioned she had to walk home. Being the pimp I am, I said "Bitch, I will drive you. Drunk. You SKANK!". She agreed, and said we should chill together. Awesome, right? Vagina for me!

Then she pulled out the "Oh, but my boyfriend will be home in the morning" card. The fuck? Fuck you. I'M THE PLAYA, BITCH! Not you. Fuck you and your cheating, skanky ways.

Were I still on dope, of course I would. With a clear head, I said nah, I ain't getting down like that. You can walk the fuck home. Shiiiiit.

Don't lie, we all know you drove her home hoping she'd give you some road head but she didn't. Then after you dropped her off you fantasized about what it would have been liked to plow her again and once you got home you spanked it.

I really don't see the problem with the girl. She's average looking and not smiling but not bad in any real way. I just want to see how we got in person, more or less for the hell of it.

Don't lie, we all know you drove her home hoping she'd give you some road head but she didn't. Then after you dropped her off you fantasized about what it would have been liked to plow her again and once you got home you spanked it.

The only thing you had correct here was the fantasizing and spanking it. I most certainly did not give that whore a ride. No. Fucking no. I have been far too pimptastic for far too long to be reduced to that sort of skankification and blatant treachery. Especially after the cleansing from sweet, sweet meth. Actually, meth would be more interesting than her at this point. I hope her boyfriend meets me one day so I can tell him this whole story in front of him. And then I hope she punches her right in the sternum. Bitch.

EDIT: I fantasized about stabbing my ex with a pencil, not about the girl on trial for (w)horrifying the liquor store with her whorring.

So yeah, literally hours after I put that in my profile I get a message from a girl who lives back home. I'm not sure if that thing I added is what caused her to message me, considering the message actually talked about me and shit, but whatever. Time to get my dicky sticky.

Seriously, this shit has been working like a charm. One girl just sent me this: "Hey :)"
Your chin will say hey to my balls, wench.

Last night I hang out with an ex coworker who I mentioned earlier in the thread. It ended up with her biting her lower lip and telling me to let her know the next time my parents are out of town. Win.

So, next time my parents leave for the weekend, my dry spell of over a year and a half shall end.

Yesterday marked 6 months of celibacy for me, the longest since freshman year of college ('07-'08).

I'm still so deep in my psychological rut that I don't feel anywhere near ready to start exploring for females in this town. I'm still hoping I can meet someone in person rather than use dating sites.

Good shit.

I saw Slutbitch McCuntSlut at the liquor store earlier. She was all hey, I know you! Flirty bitch. I said "Hi, how are you girly" because I'm a bitch and couldn't tell her off. I'm a pussy.

So my takeaway from this ongoing saga is that you go to the liquor store at least once a day. Everything alright, man? You know we love you and all that faggotry.